+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 285 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading this system since a few month and it works perfectly. Most of you will tell me now that the risk / reward ratio is real bad. That seems to be like at the first look. But really you have a real small drawdown on it and you will get 100% of your opened trades. well i will so much like it if only you can get back to me right now because i want to know the best pair to trade with the Fantastic Four although i have be trading the Fantastic Four strategy in my demo account but right now i want to invest my money into the live account and i want to be very sure the best pair to trade with

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think i can testify to this Fantastic Four strategy i think am able to make the numbers of pips i really wanted with this Fantastic Four and its really doing fine in my favor in my demo account so i think by next week i shall invest my money into this Fantastic Four strategy because i think is the very best based on mu analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)
    I want to share this new strategy which gives me 100% profits.

It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

Rules for this strategy :
    1. Open the chart in the morning or afternoon (before work)
    2. Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
    3. Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    4. Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    5. Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the chart
    6. In the night, open the chart again and look at the profits
    7. Close or modify your pending orders that weren't touched
    8. Repeat these steps tomorrow

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice thread. So, the point is we wait until the price move up/down 75 pips from daily open price. and we set pending order, buy limit and sell limit, in several magic number. with assumption the price will retrace first before it continue its trend. I can get your point.
    I think this is fits with me. because I don't want all day long watching the chart. I want to enjoy my life too. Maybe it's much better if someone here make EA from this strategy

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pls i have these questions for you to answer about the strategy: 1. What do you mean by magenta line. 2. what is the time frame you are using for it. 3.mention currencies pair you are trading I have no previous idea about this system. And even i do not know how to use this. But so far i have learned, i think that there is huge risks under this problem and we should not follow this tricks. But if you think you can make good profits through this, then you my adopt this.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother what mean of F4? maine aapki ye strategy demo par try kar raha hoon, umeed karta hoon, bhagwan kare, agar ye strategy successful huyi, to trading karne mein aur jayda interest bad jayega, trading mein fir kamai bhi hone lag jayegi. using 200 sl is too much for us and one big loss will wipe out profits of many trades. so dont think you should suggest 200 sl to him. next level should be sl in my opinion. like for 20 we use 50 as sl for sell trade.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene abhi tak fantastic for ke bare me nhi suna he and mujhe iske bare me koi knowledge nahi he mere khial se sabhi isko aprtciate kar rahe he je jarur hi ek asha indicator hoga ja hmari help karta he,kya koi mujhe iske bare me better tarike se btaega please its possible friend, I actually was in your shoes yesterday, but when I did tried it on demo account this morning, i.e london time, I was amazed, I made 180 pips from my demo today, via this strategy!!!!

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i live in indonesia, and my time is GMT+7... i usually place po in the morning.. before i go to work (at 7.00 am or at 3.00 forex time)
    but we can place po before london market open..
    i don't use stop loss, i prepare each po with 200 pips balance
    each Tp 10 pips..
    if the price don't touch my po, i will delete it after london market close..

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aladinfx View Post
    in my opinion, how come your strategy wins 100% of the time, is it because you trade in asian session where their are not much movements and don't you use any kind of stop loss and can you post a statement of your trading account here for this strategy as we all can get some more idea on it's workability from that. :-) just calculate the margin.. that's the best money management for this strategy :-) And it's really dangerous for those who has a narrow margin
    Not all strategies can apply to the forex market because others can't replicate what we can. If we as a trader were able to use the fantastic four strategy we would not be able to replicate that strategy because the greed and the level of emotion that we have are different, the precision of analyzing market as different People to use it because it would be dangerous and could suffer a margin call much less without imposing a stop loss I'm sure would not affect funding for long.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, how come your strategy wins 100% of the time, is it because you trade in asian session where their are not much movements and don't you use any kind of stop loss and can you post a statement of your trading account here for this strategy as we all can get some more idea on it's workability from that. :-) just calculate the margin.. that's the best money management for this strategy :-) And it's really dangerous for those who has a narrow margin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 285 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)