+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 285 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje lagta hai ki apki strategy se muje trading karne mai bahut help hogi aur mai profit earn kar sakunga lekin uske liye pahle demo trading mai indicator insert karke profit check karunga. I do not have a previous plan for this technique. And even if you do not want this idea. But now the risks are huge, yet learned there and we should follow this trick. If you think that you could see, so I agree with the benefits of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using this strategy for tow months and i can say that i made a good idea about it, i can confirm that it's a very good strategy. I'm just adding the SL factor ( i think it's very important ) however i had never touched it MY prepare balance is 150-200 pips for each PO. In this strategy i dont notice any news i dont care with low medium or high impact news the important thing is dont force if the price dont tough our pending orders. I usually put pending orders for 5 pairs sometimes only one pair is touched.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of this are still indicator based and not reading from the raw price which is the cardinal focal point of the forex price action trading system which will enable anyone to make money from the forex market on a regular basis and also will make the forex trader to be more relaxed while trading in the market. I couldn't see that many to accept in the entrance and exit of the stores that I would be a bit small, as there is no indication that one is, or what I hope to clarify, and when it comes to do this and to clarify other just observing ... Thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have already been like this for 2 weeks and provides myself 100% income (no damage). my partner and i by no means set SL regarding my own approaching requests yet my partner and i get ready equilibrium 150-200 pips per PO. on this method, my partner and i will not observe virtually any media, my partner and i will not attention together with lower, method, or perhaps large influence media.the biggest thing will be will not push in the event the value will not feel our own approaching requests. i set approaching requests regarding 5 twos, at times only 1 couple will be carressed, at times a couple of, or perhaps a few, or perhaps several twos...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 territorial unit of the magic number. This is a psychological number. Most people like those numbers. With the emergence of the United States. Bankers, traders are more likely to put on these data. OK I will oppose him. Try it, I suppose you might want to bring up. Review of 3,195, or if the number is one. Would correspond, we commonly say. 3,150. In many cases, yes, I want to say. As psychological Figure 20 and 80 years old. This is often an economic expert digital ... You Google around twenty-eightieths.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tabungan View Post
    sorry master i can not agree because there is no any strategy which give you 100% profit or success and you can not tell them honestly.so i think you must correction yourself becuase that is 100% fake but if you have a good confident you must use them its up to a trader no matter. I couldn't really see what this confidence in her by the entry and exit of the stories I would like to clarify a bit is an indication that either, or what I hope, and if it is submitted, and therefore, I will clarify a lot of easy-to-understand. Thanks
    i usually count the range first and then set deal when it was reached the specific range and the price are show the magic number. I already try this system and the result are good. The magic number really become good resistance or support

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry master i can not agree because there is no any strategy which give you 100% profit or success and you can not tell them honestly.so i think you must correction yourself becuase that is 100% fake but if you have a good confident you must use them its up to a trader no matter. I couldn't really see what this confidence in her by the entry and exit of the stories I would like to clarify a bit is an indication that either, or what I hope, and if it is submitted, and therefore, I will clarify a lot of easy-to-understand. Thanks

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Enough appreciation significantly put to use in the actual 100% Increases Acquiring Wonderful A few in my opinion was really through with this method quickly as well as through hereafter complete full week my spouse and i will probably spend with this method because their particular an amazing worth it method which i may well trust in when quite a few morning. Is magic number par main sab try kar chuka hoon, ye hamesha work nahi karte hai, mana is level par pending orders kafi jayda hote hai, lekin mostly aise level ko market price breakout karke kafi jayda move kar jata hai.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love this strategy, thanks to master jiching for this strategy, i usually count the range first and then set deal when it was reached the specific range and the price are show the magic number. I already try this system and the result are good. The magic number really become good resistance or support. But, becareful if the price are comes for the second retest. Cause it was usually break the price. So, i just take one moment at one price.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

kokorotak (2020-07-14), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 285 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)