+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 285 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems interesting enough that you are using this strategy, I might know this if you can do it at a lower time period? and what time frame is most suitable for this strategy? I can know whether the color magenta indicator? Does it matter if the Daily Range is 75% of High-Low? and I think the lion character really fits the merchant. I mean professional traders. We really need to calm down and watch the charts very carefully and trade at the right time and stop at the right time. And we must also be patient if trading conditions are not ready. so this is really similar to hunting. than this good article.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the traders make trading strategies according to their knowledge of market behavior and according to their capitals , but they could not get 100 % profit with every trade some time they get loss and the loss is the part of this business however many traders get the good income with their trading strategy .

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I'm sure you've never tried this strategy before. I made it because I don't have more time to look at the graph and wait at the computer ... I have some work and I have to do my job right, I think with my strategy, I can get money and get profit without looking at any chart. Times and short screens seem very good. If a trader actually gets 10 pips per trade then that is very good for traders I think. Thanks to you sharing this system, I tried using it on a demo account first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to share my experience for the new traders who are inexperienced , the traders must have good capital and they should trade with scalping when the market have different trend and the traders want to enter in the market , in this condition the traders must open the trades with sell and buy with low lots , but you should keep the market behavior in your mind first .

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the question, according to your question, forex is a good way to earn income online without any rix. If I can do more work, I can earn more. If I advertise more to develop foreign exchange, my income will also increase. so continue with forex. Today Fores is a good source of income for unemployed people. I have no prior plans regarding this technique. And I and still do not know to take advantage of this. But so far I have even educated I feel that there is a big risk under this weakness and that we don't have to follow this trick. However, if you think that you will get a reasonable income through this, then you agree.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since Monday this week, I have used these four fantastic ranges of around 30 in the USDCAD, EURGBP and USDJPY pairs.
    I got profit from several POs that touched ... incredible ...
    today I also got 10 pips from USDCAD with 2 lots ... it proves that F4 is good for USDCAD, EURGBP, and USDJPY ... let's see how much profit I get today and the next day ... keep profit.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not know beforehand about this system. And even I don't know how to use it. But so far I have learned, I think there is a big risk under this problem and we should not follow this trick. But if you think you can make a big profit through this, then you are the one who made this. and if you have a little suggestion it might be wrong this indicator is not put in place, when we enter this indicator it will not appear on the chart, or it could be that your indicator file contains too many types of indicators

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use this strategy, so far giving me a positive income .. but I think it's better if we enter a stop loss in our PO, because sometimes it can give you floating loss and I find it interesting but can't understand it, please be clearer with an example because I want to use this strategy. Also let me know where I can get these four fantastic indicators, if you have attached / uploaded here

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use this script to close it all and fantastic4 ... correctly and there is no problem ..
    maybe you trade with a 5 digit broker ?? may not be able to work properly in a 5-digit broker ... but I am not sure because of that problem ... maybe you can explain in more detail about this problem. so I can give you a few tips and if we trade with a 5 digit broker, then at the end of which price will we follow, like in the EU 1.25500 or 1.25550? What scripts do you use at 4 digit brokers does it work at 5 digit brokers? Today I tried but I can't apply it to a 5 digit broker.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mr. jiching, do you still have floating orders? I still have a floating order, and am still losing money now ?? the price breaks the magenta line and keeps going down? Is it better to cut losses? Or waiting for prices to bounce back? my theory asks too much, because I'm still a beginner. and nice to hear you can make profit with a fantastic four ... you must use the H1 or H4 time frame to make profits with this strategy ... if you are ready to get profits in a real account .. don't force to place large lots ... but from a small lot and then the next day is bigger, and even bigger ... I will wait for your profit ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 285 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)