+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jan mauaj lagta ha ap ko boht ahchi or best strategy ha lakin mauja lagta ha ap ya strategy used karta ho lakin main ya bat bilkul be nahi manta hoon k trading main ap ak eh bar main boht sara profit earned kar skata hoo or mauaja be ya strategy apne para ge .
    Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is it flexible and i mean that we can use it for all condition, because we know that sometimes the market move with faster and high fluctuation more than 100 pips..i still do not understand with this

--- Update ---

what flexible and what condition do you mean?
    yes we know that sometimes the market move more than a hundred pips. that's why the strategy gives a restricted room, which is 75 pips up and 75 pips down from the opening price. so that will give us a chance to take the countertrend..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    used this strategy to get profits although the trend is downtrend,, without look at the chart my pending orders touched and i get
    profit some pips this strateg look very good and continue getting profit thank for share this strategy.

--- Update ---

hi friends, i am very happy if you want to try this strategy and you have gotten profit with this technique. What you said is true, without look at the chart, only put pending orders we can get profits... may i ask you ? what pair do you trade with this technique ?

--- Update ---

hi friends, i am very happy if you want to try this strategy and you have gotten profit with this technique. What you said is true, without look at the chart, only put pending orders we can get profits... may i ask you ? what pair do you trade with this technique ?

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

yar mauaja ap ke post boht passand aye ha agr ap jasa expert hamara laya asi posting karan ga to hama boht fadia ho ga es laya main na boht pahra ka or full analysis kar ka phar main trading karoon ga es laya mai abi apana kanowledge gain kar raha hooon es laya main na ya forum chose ka ah,

--- Update ---

to prove my strategy good and profitable, here i show you some pairs that give me profit.... PO at outside magenta colors will give you profit 10 pips each. OK these are the pictures..

--- Update ---

today i get 11 pips from NZDUSD.
    i get my 1st buy PO hit at 0.8020, then i set SL+1 and TP+20 (just testing if it could get to 0.8040)
    but then the SL got hit
    because the price hasn't hit 0.8030 (target of TP+10), then i set a buy PO again, with TP+10 this time.
    finally, the 2nd chance made a result, 10 pips

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good indicator should I try to download a license for my first test on a demo account so I can understand how those indicators allow me to thank you

--- Update ---

ok guys, download the indicator and attach it to the chart, in demo account first... you can backtest with my indicator, get the feeling to use my indicator and you will get profit... it's simple and profitable

--- Update ---

System which I think is very good. Sir can you upload all the pictures on this system? I want to pay attention to signals for each day with a master guide. I still do not really know about forex trading is always even defeat in the period of 2 years until now. Please help me

--- Update ---

Ok guys, in this strategy, we learn to trade not stressed and happily... i have uploaded the indicator, you may download and attach it and you can backtest how this strategy will give you profit and big profit... i hope you will enjoy with it and your life will be changed... ok, maybe download it first and look at your chart. if you have any questions, i will answer and help you...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I question how many sizes you to orders.and pending how you can believe that trading without stoploss.l think nothing can happen to you trades.for example of how if you buystop pending order will hit and turn around and go down as low as 500 pips possible for some couples what would be B.will plan, you just watch and wait to return for days or weeks?:-)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I question how many sizes you to orders.and pending how you can believe that trading without stoploss.l think nothing can happen to you trades.for example of how if you buystop pending order will hit and turn around and go down as low as 500 pips possible for some couples what would be B.will plan, you just watch and wait to return for days or weeks?:-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's doable if you really generally are not a scalper and an irregular investor. however for our regular investor they will should need to analysis the each moment news and therefore the situation. and this is the ultimate means that could provide you with the cent % come on your own own investment. it's difficult to get 100% profit in forex market... i agree with your statement, but i have tried and used this for two-three months, and the trading result is zero loss... try this strategy with the correct rule so that you can taste the profits... i have tried this at pair silver and my conclusion we can use too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very good strategy.If the strategy work,it will be the best strategy.Without any kinds of analysis and forex knowledge to make profit is too tough.I must use it in my demo account first and then in my real account.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02)

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar humaya 100% profit mil ssakta hai tu humaya us kay liya kia karana parah ga kion kay mujh app ko thread samjh nhi aya hai app please sayi taarah likh dain phir say thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)