+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 285 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the EA for the strategy is almost done. A little functions will not apply yet. We are make it ready as soon as possible. Arbitrary Lot Size and variable closing time of the trades will not function yet. But with a standard Lot size it will do in a backtest good results. When we have done this i will first sent jiching the EA and he can provide it here. Think this will happen in a few days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Does this strategy still works?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,130 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by baalan View Post
    I was tried it in previous but i have not receive consistent profit with this strategy. i was do it when euro on top like 1.30 but now euro down and one of my open trade are on loss. I think if you use this then you need to use stop loss. Interestingly enough it seems your trading strategy, may be clarified again that you mean the purple line is what the indicators so that I could practice for trading me to come, thank you
    मुझे लगता है कि यह वास्तव में महान संकेतक की तरह लग रहा है मुझे संकेतक इतना पसंद नहीं है लेकिन यह अच्छा लग रहा है मैं इसे आज कोशिश करूंगा लेकिन क्या कोई मुझे बता सकता है कि इस संकेतक का कोई ड्रा बैक है क्या यह गलत संकेत दिखा रहा है !!! ?! आपकी जादुई रणनीति के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद यह बहुत अच्छा और सरल है और यह forsure है कि मुझे इसे आज़माना चाहिए, मैं बाद में यह देखने जा रहा हूं कि परिणाम देखने के लिए धन्यवाद साझा करने के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was tried it in previous but i have not receive consistent profit with this strategy. i was do it when euro on top like 1.30 but now euro down and one of my open trade are on loss. I think if you use this then you need to use stop loss. Interestingly enough it seems your trading strategy, may be clarified again that you mean the purple line is what the indicators so that I could practice for trading me to come, thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-01-15)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i am using your strategy since the 15th of this month. It works real well for me. 10% with max dd o only 2%. I think it would be more available but 10% for the half month is ok for me how long it is safe to trade.
    Its real nice strategy, but only a script will be missing thats places the trades automatically...that was very nice.

But over all the strategy works nice and i will do it next month on real on al litte account.

Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

I think that its looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signals !!!?! thank you so much for your magical strategy it is soo good and simple and it is forsure that i should give it a try, i am going to try it later to see the results thank you so much for sharing

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), Trump (2020-01-15)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLO ALL

on the proportion of low risk I think it's successful strategies can not talk about it, but there was no successful strategy by 100% and there is no human being can predict who is going on in the market so easily, but could face some of the losses I dont think you can ever score 100% in this market.. no matter what strategy you use.. because the problem with forex is, it can change its direction any time.. and there cant be any strategy that can predict these moves before it happened.. the reason is, there will be always some unexpected news or events that can shake this market unethically..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategies that depend on the proportion of low risk I think it's successful strategies can not talk about it, but there was no successful strategy by 100% and there is no human being can predict who is going on in the market so easily, but could face some of the losses I dont think you can ever score 100% in this market.. no matter what strategy you use.. because the problem with forex is, it can change its direction any time.. and there cant be any strategy that can predict these moves before it happened.. the reason is, there will be always some unexpected news or events that can shake this market unethically..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02), BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that its looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signals !!!?! thank you so much for your magical strategy it is soo good and simple and it is forsure that i should give it a try, i am going to try it later to see the results thank you so much for sharing

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

bhole001 (2020-06-02), BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29), Trump (2020-01-15)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is good but i do not belive that any strategy can give 100 % profitable signal in this market because this market is mostly unpredictable and all of the expert trader also give loss in the Forex market because some times their analysis do not go in right direction. With this kind of gtrading strategy, i will say that the trader is just a gambler, well if it works for you, it is ok, but i will never doing this kind of trading really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 285 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)