+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 285 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the strategy looks fine and targets should hit more often due to 10 points being quite genuine target and may be hit easily though i dont agree it will be 100% winning strategy there are times when market start moving side ways from a point and at such time those trades may not be closed in profit. very nice trading strategy i will try this in on my demo account first if i got good result in my demo account than i will also use that strategy in my real account i think that it will help me in making of huge amount of profit from the Forex market in future time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profit? I don't think its correct since its only an indicator. We still need to develop right timing. Because if you actually uses this indicators the result can only be clear if its already too late for you to jump in and open position. So in short you don't get this clear picture until the price range reaches that point. Its like this. I will going to say that each time a prince range move 120 pips you can earn 120 pips. But how will you know that the price is going to move 120 pips until the price reach 120 pips? Get the point?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice to reduce errors in this Strategy. use stop loss and profit target and time frame settings can also affect the target and stop loss settings are taking appropriate time frame, use the money maanajemen with discipline and well planned to reduce the risk of a margin call This is the system by looking at the strength of the trend is going, and see the pattern of movement patterns that go beyond a certain level as a pivot point indicator we use to look at the pattern of movement at the point of support and resistance and put an open position at the level of pivot

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! that is really a good and useful strategy to earn in regular basis. Me too will follow this strategy when I start trading. Thanking you for sharing this valuable and useful post, this will teach small traders to earn in regular basis. I also request you to kindly give more strategy and also explain more clearly which will helps a new trader to understand the Forex trading. please tell me more details about this strategy you wrote only these number and i don't understand what you mean and tell me which pair are successful and more suitable with this strategy

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any way, am using fantastic 4 for five digit broker, my pending order has taken profit, on the Eurusd and GbpUsd also on NzdUsd... It took so much longer time before the EurUsd took profit today, and it was during the American stock market opening, on like before, wen I normally take profit before London closes, my strategy is to place pending order before London stock market opens, and perhaps all pending takes profit.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your pips strategy will give you success. So i think this will give me a great success. It is very simple strategy so that anyone can get knowledge form here and implement it to his/her trading. yeah right, it should be for beginners and implement new trading strategies need to try the demo account, because all transaction strategies we must get used and well trained so that they can understand and determine the best momentum for open positions in the account with the lowest risk...

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have been practicing the Fantastic Four strategy for a very long time in my demo account and i think i will like to confirm this Fantastic Four that we can really rely on this Fantastic Four and see how far this Fantastic Four strategy can go in winning the numbers of pips we really wanted in the forex market thats what i think This strategy has been very wonderful for me since last week, monday- excellent, Tuesday- good, news came and it went up and later came back to take profit, wenessday- Excellent, Thursday-Excellent and friday- great...

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to abhi abhi demo account se real account me aaya hun so mujhe abhi iske bare me bohot kuch sikhna baki he, isliye main forex me tab tak kaam kerna chahta hun jab tak me bohot jada earn nahi ker leta hun. If you tried this when the price went up on friday I think you would have been slaughtered. The euro just went up and up and you would have lost about 8 trades in a row. I don't think that this sort of trading is successful.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Theirs no such thing as 100% profit. If that is really going to be 100% profit then we just going to wait and trade each time this indicator make a hit and I'm sure we all going to earn good amount of money. But problem is that its never going to happen as we all know that forex trading is just a waste of time and money and effort if we decided to invest and think that we can earn long term with this type of strategy. I do recommend that we use this indicator but I don't believe that its can make us 100% successful.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mr. Jiching, i am really appreciate and applause for this strategy. It can be counted as sell from top and buy from bottom. How about we make some modification here bro, lets say the first tp is 10 pips, second tp is 20 pips, third tp is 30 pips, and the fourth tp is 40 pips. Do you think it will easy to hit the targets?. the manual is simple and lot of other ppl have translated in hindi before, all i am scared like today the trend went one side up , swhere it must have taken all the po in sell and it up by 75 pips and has not come down , now a strategy like this how much time a person should wait for the trade to close as there is no sl , i get goose booms looking a tthe charts only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 285 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)