+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 285 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried out this strategy just for now a few days. Its simple and with only one indicator. It works nice so far. I spreader it for some more currency pairs. I test it only on demo so far. If it works for a few month i think i will go on real.. Will tell you in a month how its working by me. , this is quite an interesting indicator . i think this system will go places . maybe we can add some trendlines to show s the best places maybe to spot for topping actions on the currency pair . i think trendlines are the most important indicator to spot trend changes. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that your strategy might have been working for you. However, I am not sure that it will work 100%. At the Forex market, one cannot give the 100% guarantee. However, I will try your strategy at my demo account and will see how that goes for me. Best of luck with your strategy and I hope you keep making profit with this. Thanks for sharing your trading strategy. strategy is very great sir, and will certainly be a lot of his friends who visit this tread very powerful for me, interesting titles this will make us spellbound when it is fully capable of generating 100% profit, thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have cut the global currency system a long way in a thousand years of human history, but the changes that occur in today's most interesting and did not notify the minds of one before. There are two basic alter define the new shape of the global system of currencies here is my question what is your lot size for this pending orders.and how can you trust a trade without a stoploss.l think anything can happen to your trades.for example what if your buystop pending order will be hit and turn back and go down as low as 500 pips which is possible for some pairs what will be your plan B.will you just watch and wait it to turn back for days or weeks ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 100% profitable strategy !!! owao , its realy great and i think so that its not possibles ,because the forex market doesnt follow any kinds of fixed rules and may be that , there have a profitables strategy, but not 100% profitable. i dont need 100% profitable strategy really ! The 100% profitable strategy !!! owao , its realy great and i think so that its not possibles ,because the forex market doesnt follow any kinds of fixed rules and may be that , there have a profitables strategy, but not 100% profitable. i dont need 100% profitable strategy really !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sufficient gratitude greatly employed for the 100% Gains Having Great Some i believe was really via on this approach instantly as well as through hereafter full week my partner and i will devote on this approach because their quite a worthwhile approach i always may count on anytime many day. Well the strategy looks fine and targets should hit more often due to 10 points being quite genuine target and may be hit easily though i dont agree it will be 100% winning strategy there are times when market start moving side ways from a point and at such time those trades may not be closed in profit. Further you did not talk anything about stop loss in this strategy and in absence of stop loss even a single trade that could not hit the target may get into big losses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sufficient gratitude greatly employed for the 100% Gains Having Great Some i believe was really via on this approach instantly as well as through hereafter full week my partner and i will devote on this approach because their quite a worthwhile approach i always may count on anytime many day. Well the strategy looks fine and targets should hit more often due to 10 points being quite genuine target and may be hit easily though i dont agree it will be 100% winning strategy there are times when market start moving side ways from a point and at such time those trades may not be closed in profit. Further you did not talk anything about stop loss in this strategy and in absence of stop loss even a single trade that could not hit the target may get into big losses.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading using pretty sweet points (round numbers like 00, 20, 50, 80) is usually very good which is verified by ordinary people. But my partner and I don't think this particular transaction approach will be as complicated as it seems. My partner and I need to learn a lot before trading to apply this and it looks like a really great indicator I don't really like Indicators but it looks good I will try it today. But can someone tell me whether there are weaknesses of this indicator which shows a false indicator?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (2)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is my question what is your lot size for this pending order. and how you can trust trading without stop loss. I think anything can happen to your trade. for example what if your pending buystop order will hit and return and come back down as low as 500 pips which is possible for some couples what will be your plan B. do you just watch and wait to return for days or weeks?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy looks good even if it makes a small profit but is consistent. can you provide a clearer analysis of how to use it. I am a little confused how to choose points to place buy or sell orders. and yesterday I placed my PO in the European Union at 1.2450 with TP 8 pips but until now the order has not been closed. if the market moves down, my balance will be zero. I am waiting for the market to bounce back.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trade is used by professionals in currency trading, forex trading, and stock trading with amazing results. Learning how to swing a trade and using it as your trading style or strategy will give you a much-needed edge in the market and help you become a profitable and professional trader online or offline. On this website, you will only find the best and strongest trading tips, tools and secrets to put you on the path to successful trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 285 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)