+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 285 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am confused about your strategy because in your strategy you not describe about money management system that means you not reported about stop loss.Here you say stop loss is not required but how we manage our money.It seems to more risky if one or two order go to negative from myself also be dangerous.It also unprotected our account. Allows you to realize, is not necessarily what they want to use in connection with access in addition to the outputs with others, I would like to make it clear, just a little maybe there are symptoms that are often, or even exactly what I hope really, except if you have uploaded except for clarification, so you can definitely find it easier to understand ... Thank you very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

duua (2020-07-12), kokorotak (2020-07-14)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general market your strategy is good. But some times market moving in one way at that time either your four order may sold or your four orders may buy. At that time you can come out for a long time. Then you have to hold your position till your trade comes in profits. If you have not having sufficient balances in your account and you can't hold your position such long time then you may in trouble and by force you have to book loss.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Used to do not really determine what that depend on it inside accessibility and also exit in the bargains I must explain a small amount Will there be symptoms that both or is actually what exactly I really hope and also if you experience filed and also clarification therefore i could with less effort realize.. it looks very simple and also very amazing one have to have no worries. just put the orders and enjoy your time but this strategy needs to be tested first . if it is profitable than iit is very majical one. i will try it

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't very comprehend precisely what that rely upon it within the entry and in addition leave of the deals. I want to clarify a a bit bit. can there be any indications that either or maybe is strictly what I hope and if there's submitted in addition as clarification therefore I will comprehend a lot of simply. i m very shocked to read this strategy. mein iss method ko aaj say pehlay nai janta tha. yeh wakai mein ek full infomative post hai iss mein tou profit kafi acha hai.. aap kay mutabik 100% profit hai. mein zaror check karounga. Thanks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow.i am really very very much interested to do this.because one hundred percent profit in forex trading means a huge success for everyone.but i did not quite understand your method.may be it is because of my lack of knowledge in forex. ap ke analyze karne ka tarika thek to hai us se profit bi lia ja sakta hai lekin main is se completely satisfied nahi hon kiun ke is me ap thora time laga ke analyze karte ho lekin analyzing me jitna bi time lagaya jae kam hai.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi yeah long term staratiges hai ess kay leyi capital bee achaa chayi hoo gaa.kam capital may yeah mumkin nahee hai.staratiges koye bee hoo woo experience par hee banay jaa tee hai uss kay leyi aap koo experience kay saath saath achaa capital bee chayi tab aap uss say benefit laay saktay hoo. Mai apki is post se agree nahi krta ho kun kay ye four hamesha he profit nahi daty hai balky ye kabhi kabhi humy loss bhi karwa daty hai balky mostly loss he hota hai or humy in four pe he depended nahi rahna chahye hai.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

Member bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001 has a spectacular aura about bhole001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the strategy appearance fine and targets ought to hit more frequently as a result of 10 points being quite genuine target and may even be hit simply though i dont agree it will certainly be 100% winning strategy there may be instances when market begin moving facet ways a purpose and at such time those trades might not be closed in profit. any you probably did not talk something concerning stop loss during this strategy and in absence of stop loss only a unmarried trade that would not hit the target might get into huge losses.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i've used your tips. other then i feel so it won't work constantly. if you do use a few fundamental analysis using this, then i feel you may get sensible results. thus be ready yourself to firmly try this. you can employ candlestick chart pattern to firmly get success in forex conjointly. therefore the selection so is yours currently. other then i don't found this tips meaningful. that remind me of the famous movie fantastic four. you fantastic four all are about moving average I like to have one moving average on the chart to filter the trades but having many of them is helpless. even if you put 100 moving average on your chart they won't help . all are working the same way and do the same job

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 3,438 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend is buy according to some best indicator Zigzag,RSI
    Market is going up position so if you want to gain good profit must open order buy. Also money management keep you safe from loss. Before trade open must recognize market trend .Your knowledge about market give you chance to earn good profit .
    Best of luck .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 285 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)