+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 285 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, you may test this strategy in demo account and get the feeling of this technique. i hope you can enjoy with it and you can make profit. read the rule and practice it so that you can leave the chart and you can enjoy your life. ok, i will give you some pictures to show you how the strategy will be used. my suggestion is don't forget to use money management too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks dear friend for sharing your good idea of trading in forex forum but till now i did not apply such strategy and i am in doubt that really fantastic four will work magically for making profit, though you have shared this strategy with confidence so i will try it in demo trading first and if i get result than i will apply it in real trading, thank.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Topic looks interesting

100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)

The steps that u mentioned as ur routine looks quite interesting and seems me you have used your method after trials in different strategies. Really worth a try however will keep a track on this thread and read the responses to decide on it

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    � Without goal, tredar do not know that most of the trading karah by the cell to be able to do. I think that the price increase is the lower side of the cell with his trade. Thus, if trade ajibanai Los eat. Ayanalaisisa try to market. Some basic indicators about Forex bidipipasa section of the school are indicators. These and other indicators of research with it. Ayanalaisisera try learning some technical things. So you can gradually become easier

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess this strategy is still working out,

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many that dot the world's martingale strategy forex forum, so maybe it is your trading strategy with a martingale style is still profit because the market may still sideways, but once the market shows its fangs like in May and then maybe your account will be killed If you are not use stop loss or trailing stop in this strategy then i think you need to stay long time. I have already got this problem in my trading. So i suggest others trader using stop loss or trailing stop.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex vend is incredibly arduous to search out 100% profitable technique therefore well finished you to search out 100% profitable technique. I try and work flat out to search out an honest strategy to trade with. i feel for fulfillment you wish to follow sensible rules and sensible cash management system. .. always double the amount? If you have a big margin, that would be fine and recommended.. It's clearly a must to consider the margin, remember.. 200 pips is not a small one.. :-)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mene ye system dekhi aur try karne ki koshish ki but thik se kuch samaj nahi aaya ki particular kis time pe hum pending order laga sakte hai?Morning or Evening ka time bataya aapne but koi fix session bhi hai kya? kyunki country k hisab se sabhi k time alag hote hai. , Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy. that is

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no problem previous idea of that system. And even I do not know how to use it. But so far, I learned, I think there are tremendous risks by virtue of this issue and we ought not to follow this stuff. But if you think you can make good profits through this then you adopt me what. there will be different codes for open closing, thats the problem. I have one in mq4 but that didn�t work very fast. Can you tell me where you have found the two scripts?

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am really thankful for sharing such kind of trading strategies. it looks like a profitable trading strategy but i need to test it first in demo account so that i can confidently use this method in real trading and make consistent profits. nothing could be 100% because no indicator or EA can detect or predict rapid change in market movement. i am using your strategy but i want to know that last friday eurusd and gbpusd one order has not touched tp i want to know that do you have the same order of gbpusd @ 1.5620 please reply me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 285 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)