+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135
Results 1,341 to 1,348 of 1348

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think will be sometimes affective when I know any hot news will in the near future then I should follow this strategy. But I think this may not come at every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions arise on the graph. So my income will be lower. That's why always it may not be followed. But I will follow this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmja2003 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10), shani125 (2020-11-29)

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is very good and I used
    But next to nothing, a violin and subsidies resistors, do I painted part of the 1 hour and then use the Bollinger and Stoke on the part of 15 minutes .. Thanks for Trg Strategy ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

shani125 (2020-11-29)

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy above is simple and easy to understand and follow because the indicators use are easy to understand. I have bollinger bands and Stochastic in my chart as well and used them for scalping. However your stochastic indicators is different from mine. I will try to download it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetrevenge88 For This Useful Post:

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple strategies and interesting to try, very realistic target profit is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is done in a single entry for 10 pips with 5 to 15 minute timeframe will be quite difficult, but if done in a couple of times each entry with TP 2-1 pips profit then it will be easier to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

shani125 (2020-11-29)

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just one question. What is your SL? Its easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to get profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit. So its best that you know how to combine the two.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budado For This Useful Post:

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I am using boliingerbad from four years you strategy only works 60/100 becasue in other way it goes in the extremely opposit direction and did not provide enough time to quite trader met with big losses if he never SL. if we see it in longer perspective than its not workable trader should not pick the trader untill he observe a little reversal.
    bollinger band to me bhi hamesha use karta hon
    mujhe isse acha technical indicator koi bhi nahi lagta..is indicator se mujhe bahut help milti hai aur me hamhsa isse dekh ke hi trade karta hon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeeprana For This Useful Post:

shani125 (2020-11-29)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I am using boliingerbad from four years you strategy only works 60/100 becasue in other way it goes in the extremely opposit direction and did not provide enough time to quite trader met with big losses if he never SL. if we see it in longer perspective than its not workable trader should not pick the trader untill he observe a little reversal.
    bollinger bandk afi acha aur reputed indicator mana jata hai
    trend pata karne ke liye me isko hamehsa use karta hon..iske saath moving average study karne se mujhe kafi fayda hua hai

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Hi!
    Watch out for this scalping strategy.

Name : 10 Pips Per Day Scalping Strategy
    Time Frame : 5 to 15 Minute Charts
    Indicators : Bollinger Bands (20, 0, 2) and Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Steps to look for to scalp your 10 pips:-

- Look only on the major pairs. (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF)
    - A close must happen outside the Bollinger Band indicator
    - Stochastic Oscillator indicator must be in a oversold (below 20) or overbought area (above 80).
    - If market is in a uptrend, look for a red candle. If market is in a downtrend look for a green candle.
    - We will call these the “Signal Candles”
    - Once you see your signal candle, enter in that same direction and scalp your pips.
    - Stops are hard kept at 20 pips.

10 Pips Scalping Strategy Video Tutorial :

Please Comment!!!
    Last edited by mazzr; 2012-04-05 at 07:53 AM.
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

Abrar Ahmed (2013-06-30), danish555 (2017-10-10), gold roger (2012-11-25), Keyboard (2018-10-16), mans118 (2017-11-02), microworks87 (2012-07-11), nitshar (2012-08-23), ntn (2019-07-10), ntoed (2012-05-31), prash_125 (2012-04-08), raj123 (2013-02-09), Rehman12 (2015-12-29), ronin (2012-07-11), SA148P (2018-03-26), seribudollar (2013-09-24), shani125 (2020-11-29), shoukat naaz (2013-09-14), wahabplus (2012-09-10), yahoo21 (2013-01-18), yogesheena (2012-10-13), zoya123 (2013-03-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135

Subscribe to this Thread (6)