+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1348

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BaHaaFxTr View Post
    wow simple strategy I like that but u sure it will work on 15 MIN chart. I will try it on demo account first anyway and thanks for sharing it with us .
    the screen shot u uploaded is explain it and make it easy for us good luck.
    Yes friend, we should try it in demo first before applying into real account. I feel this strategy also an easy to understand but we need familiar this strategy more times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow simple strategy I like that but u sure it will work on 15 MIN chart. I will try it on demo account first anyway and thanks for sharing it with us .
    the screen shot u uploaded is explain it and make it easy for us good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Scalping is not easy task, friend. Because scalping require fast decision, guts, and fast executes market order.
    The great market condition for scalping is sideway condition, it can be found in particular trading sessions
    not be fast but scalping requires precision in order and really like the sideways market is the best thing for the scalper to get a lot of profit.other than that this is better done in pairs with low spreads

Member kazim is an unknown quantity at this point kazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!
    Watch out for this scalping strategy.

Name : 10 Pips Per Day Scalping Strategy
    Time Frame : 5 to 15 Minute Charts
    Indicators : Bollinger Bands (20, 0, 2) and Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Steps to look for to scalp your 10 pips:-

- Look only on the major pairs. (EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF)
    - A close must happen outside the Bollinger Band indicator
    - Stochastic Oscillator indicator must be in a oversold (below 20) or overbought area (above 80).
    - If market is in a uptrend, look for a red candle. If market is in a downtrend look for a green candle.
    - We will call these the “Signal Candles”
    - Once you see your signal candle, enter in that same direction and scalp your pips.
    - Stops are hard kept at 20 pips.

10 Pips Scalping Strategy Video Tutorial :

Please Comment!!!
    dear 10 pipe strategy trading main ak both he achi or best strategy ha muja to ya strategy kafi achi or best lagti ha esi waja sa to main es strategy ko boht he zada like karta hon or main es strategy ko kafi zada used karta hon ....

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is not easy task, friend. Because scalping require fast decision, guts, and fast executes market order.
    The great market condition for scalping is sideway condition, it can be found in particular trading sessions.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think you brother. i first try this Scalping Strategy in demo account when i success in demo then i try in my live live account . i know Bollinger Bands and Stochastic Oscillator is very useful indicator

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are right say, i am not use the strategy before but i am read you opinion and i am think its very good for me and other scalper, so i am use it my next trading, hope its give me very good profit. so many many thank for the share.

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for shearing this strategy.
    i like scalping trading. this strategy work when stoch is also cross out oversold and over bough levels.
    but this is not happen all time.
    this is most of the time moving between oversold and overbought levels.

Junior Member muhannad22 is an unknown quantity at this point muhannad22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this good strategy , i love Scalping strategy .... thank you

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose that 10 pips is real gradual to strike at daily as profits.but should be ambitious to get 50 pips or writer per day.i am scalper and winning regular 5 to 15 pips and mitigated almost my own strategy.and for attractive 10 pips, author consequential is, feature to unstoppered line at justness doctor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)