+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap mere ko ek achchi si strategy bata sakte hai?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-21   20:34
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  1779 USD

Sar main to apko yahi kahonga k sb se oehle studies kren is k mutaluk pher ho sakta hay apko sabi strategy mel jaen pher ap usy demo account par practice krty rahen all strategy se apko malom ho jaega k kon c strategy ki need hy aur mery hesab se yr sb se easy masla hay

2017-10-19   05:01
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  876 USD

Quote Originally Posted by joinibrar View Post
    mere bhai hr bande ki apni alag alag pasand hoti he agar muje koi statregy pasand he to ye to zarore nh he na k ap ko b wo statregy pasand ho or agar hr banda ap ko mere bhai ak ak statregy de to ap to bore tarah se confuzd ho jaen ge k in men se sb se best kon se he
    g haan bhai jaan apne bilkul theek kaha ha me agree krta hon apki baat se ye forex hsa es ko eskhy baghir to ni kia ja skita me apni srtatgy se km krta hon lekn loss hoa ha is liy me demo pe work karha hon

2018-01-22   04:28
    Best answer #3

Yes they are Forex trader Mere Khayal Se Forex trading Mein sabse Pehle Aap Ko Ek planning Pyar Karne Hogi aur us planning ke saath aap Agar kaam Karenge toh aap bahut accha profit kar sakte hain

2017-10-19   13:15
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

g bhai blkul bta skta hun lkn apko khud apny mind sy decide krna chahye k best kya chees suit krti hai apky leye .
    mery leye tho Candle Stick hi hai isky alwa mainy kisi aur strategy ko try nhi kiya hai aur na janta hun ksis aur strategy
    k bary mai. mery khyal sy apko ik achi strategy choose krni chahye aur knowledge bhi hna chahye apky pas...

2017-10-12   18:13
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  2775 USD

bhai jan forex ke trading main best tu yahe hai ke ap log forex ke trading main zida se zida learning kro kun ke jab tak ap log forex ke trading main learning nh krte hain forex ke trading mains se best earning kabi bhe nh kr stke hain forex ke trading main learning main he ap log best profit kr skte hain learning main earning hai

2018-04-19   20:14
    Best answer #6

apkay paas forex trading main demo account hota hai ap us per account bana kar virtual funds receive kar saktay hein aor tarding kar kay apney experience ko hasil kar saktay hein jo bhi banda demo main practice kartay hein wo khud ki apni strategies ko cretae karne main kamyab ho jatay hein main to khud karta hon apni startegeis.

Member Joseph Andrews is an unknown quantity at this point Joseph Andrews's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all are here to get the best strategy so that we may become successful with our trades, and I'm not exceptional one in this concern. But alas, still now I couldn't find a good strategy which is suitable for my own need and mentality. Maybe I need to adjust myself with any of the strategies as I've failed to have any ready-made strategy for my best fitness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you sure that there will be predicted profit in-spite of any movement in Trade market that the investor can make. Avoiding SL by a newbie is like killing himself before knowing how to make some profit. Although proceeding through SL may give him little gain but still it is crucial to gain confidence. Some traders prefer to go with hedging but for for a newbie this may not result well. He has to learn how to make profit securely before jumping in to the black cloud. I think so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    Trading against the trend is very risky it is the time that we are exposed to getting a margin call because it might take a longer time before the price might come back to our direction if care is not taken that is while we must not trade against the trend.
    I am convinced with this, traders should not trend against Forex is basic strategy for any new plan. If trader trade against trade then he/she is not chosen right direction for trading. Also traders not aware with the process of trend identification then they need to adopt it as first step then they can start trading.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    Always try to trade with the same direction with the trend.. Dont try to counter trades.. because most of the time trend continues.. even if there is any major pivot line then wait for it to reverse but dont try to trade against the trend just because of that pivot line.. because those line breaks, often..
    Trading against the trend is very risky it is the time that we are exposed to getting a margin call because it might take a longer time before the price might come back to our direction if care is not taken that is while we must not trade against the trend.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Borther, try to use and learn the indicators. There is no certain strategy that you can use. But if you understand the market with indicators, you will know what to do when. This market is so electric. A certain strategy does not work. You have to take a decision in a second sometimes. Thus, practice and keep learning. You will get there.

Banned sumon12 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    every trader have personal strategy,you can trade on your strategy you will be gain profit on this forex trade market,when you go other people strategy same time it will not right you can face same loss on it.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, agree with your opinion, is the source of forex currency that would be very easy to get in on line business on the internet, and I liked it the first time as well as this, to live with a lot of money on hand will be happy anyone

Member tahirmalix is on a distinguished road tahirmalix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What makes you a good trader is always having a good strategy. When i have a new strategy, i first practice or use it with demo account before using it in live account. We need to first practice our new strategy in demo account.

Junior Member aminos is an unknown quantity at this point aminos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo is the really a unique system of the forex. it will be same important for expert and newbie also. in every step in forex we need the demo to avoid the mistake. expert use the demo to testify the strength of their strategy. if you have any strategy then testify it in demo before using it in real account

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you need to get beneficial a single strategy for anyone then you can definitely research the item on this portion. Since here you could find lot of method which often distributed by simply professional investor. And quickly choose the item to your assessment. I hope you'll get beneficial a single to your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)