+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get maximum profit ?????

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You learn one strategy that you like and you can learn to master the trading strategy system. simple and create your trading system and make a trading plan with a lot use plan. and keep learning until you are proficient. and forex is a very profitable business in the world and there is no limit to profits in forex trading. If we have good skills and knowledge then we can easily make big profits from the forex business. so we need to learn forex properly. learn forex properly, then we can easily get big money from the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Agr Ap ny Forex Mn zeyada sy zeyada fortunately for hy to ap ky Forex Trading ka Knowledge and Experience hona Chahye os ky bad Trading ka plan for my jab bhe trading karo gy to ap ko profit he hope ... and so far I have trade with the maximum, but the results that I get are still very far from the maximum, but i will not despair friend because I will be able to trade well, but maybe I still need how much more experience so that I can be successful and can get a lot of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,117 Times in 8,311 Posts
    If we have better account balance .we should be taking little trade by making strategy on there account .
    A little trade can make a profitable trade & we can gain something . thanks .

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just give you advice how will you get profit through your trade.

If you want get maximum profit follow trend lines

market indicators and resistances and supporting.

Make a long term period trade and keep calm if your trading going into loss not to close it wait and keep calm your trade will give you profit.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bindas36 For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-08-20), zohaib1 (2019-08-27)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul theak kaha hai ap ny yaha par hum so that soch sai aye gay tou kabh kuch zaydah kam nahe kar paye gay kio k humy daikhna yota hota hai k hum is mai better work kis tarah kar sakty hain aur us k mutabiq he is mai kam kai k humy daikhna yota hota hai k hum is mai better work kis tarah kar sakty hain aur we k mutabiq he is mai kam karny ki zrurat hoti hai so kuch better work ka sochy gay tou he's the best rahta hai hamary leyay and when my profit reaches 100% .. then i withdraw my deposit capital .. then I open a position with a very large lot .. it would not hurt .. if I make a profit .. it will be a lot ... if I lose. I did not lose my own money, thank you

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all we need to generate profits regularly then we can think about maximum profits and we know that if we can develop our trading skills and can trade with just trends then we can make good profits from forex trading easily and that will be maximum . and in my opinion so that the profit is maximum profit because chahtay hain tou usky liye apko buhat zada practice ki zarurat hae ap every day pe practice because of hard work because of takay apka experience barhay or ap roz ba roz behtar traduing kar saken .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

aagus (2019-08-19)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji maximum profit to my chakkar is in padne ka matlab hota hi my market lalach na karna, ko yahan lalach nahi traders because of chahiye, traders so that yahan dheere dheere soch samejh because my bouquet business is karta hai to uske baad he gets aana usko shuru hota hi .. and saab ji forex business hope hi jis mai profit ki koi v limit nai hoti hi application ice kam mai jitna profit margins kama sakte hi fer kam ice applications mai acha paisa kama sakte hi bai saab ji forex oak worldwide business hi es kam mai hum aone sabi dreams co compete kar sakte hi bai saab ji forex oak best business hi bai saab ji forex mai hum achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2019-08-19)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex app mai tabi profit kama sakte hai jab app to pass our ice ka acha experience hai fer app ice mai mai move se trading cardboard hi tabi kamai mai achi app ache income sakte hi bai saab ji and maximum profit get karne to liye humen apni har trades ko open karne se pahle market ki analysis karni hogi taki hum entry point is good par apne trad ko kar open for aur point of exit both par apni trad ko close karke good luck to get maximum kar karen.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the maximum profit for liye hum ko soch karni kar trade ha hum we ko sahi waqt ka intizar because chaiye our perfect time per trade karni chaiye trading jitni sahi ho itna our ziyda profit ho yes our best plane ha and that's where newcomers make our mistake ... even though forex provides big money and this is not easy as we think from the outside ... some discipline and skills are needed to get it ... but if you are thinking of making money quickly then don't join forex .

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    getting amaxium profit from this market is not easy, you need to have enough skills and enough experience and enough knowledge in this business so you can get big profits and also have a good strategy can make your trading very successful. and with real and proper money management, you can easily benefit from your desires.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)