+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 337 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Junior Member irena_xcn is an unknown quantity at this point irena_xcn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, i think learn with a demo, spend time to read as well, then learn to analyse, little by little you can manage to read the indicators and possibly determine trends. afterwards, when you feel sure about what you are doing, invest and you have a better chance to earn i think, rather than plunge directly in trading with lots of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    our success in creating profits commensurate with the rules we have set for yourself, then over time we can understand the process of trading as well as possible and we can run it well, as long as we can see each of these rules to be even better
    Plan are important and need to try to minimize our loss when we are making the trading on the forex using the good money management can let us make the minimize on the loss when we are trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member amin.robin47 is an unknown quantity at this point amin.robin47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before forex trading u have analyze the market very carefully and then have to invest in the trade. Otherwise u will be in losing side always. Also u have to keep patient , while u trading in forex trade. Also dont panic.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I judge the most eminent action is hit out the place from where you get waiting prefabricated abstract and fundamental analysis and afoot new corresponding to arrange that you are feat to trade. Because when you go to your active trading screen these things are readily procurable to you for quick selection making.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh lagta hai kay sab say most important thing yah hai kay app ko find out karna chiya kay app ka space from where tou get ready made technical aur fundamental analysis aur current new realated to pair that you are going to trade....

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tahmina View Post
    If we trade in Forex by following the rules and regulations,dafenately it wont take long time to make a big money. Addition to this more effort and time required to make it successful.
    our success in creating profits commensurate with the rules we have set for yourself, then over time we can understand the process of trading as well as possible and we can run it well, as long as we can see each of these rules to be even better

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly no thing
    in fact i do not open much orders only 1 per day or may be 1 per week according to available chances as i think that only one grantee deal per week is prefer to 10 guarantee deals per day

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me agar aapko acha trader ban na hai aur lagatar profit kama hai to aapko amrket ke basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah ke analysis me master karni padegi..uske baad hi aap market me ache trader ban paoge..jo bhi trader market ko ache se samjhta hai wahi trader aage chal ke successful forex trader banta hai

Member kunal ranjan is an unknown quantity at this point kunal ranjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading i do two things , firstly make my mind cool and try to concentrate fully in trading and secondly analysis about the market that hoe it is running so that in what i have to trade.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 337 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)