+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 337 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading we must prepare our emotions..
    we must prepare how if we lose,and how if we wins..
    u must trade with clear mind!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    yes, we have same habit my friend... i also make some analysis big map on my favorite pair... i always check news calendar for preventing news release immediately... after that i will wait until my strategy give me strong signal then i entry market and set SL and TP...
    please click THANKS

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh lagta hai kay sab say most important thing yah hai kay app ko find out karna chiya kay app ka space from where tou get ready made technical aur fundamental analysis aur current new realated to pair that you are going to trade....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim View Post
    actually I am a new trader i want rish slowly. Because danger not come alon. I dont want to fall danger so first i know every think for trade and money managment than begain trade.
    First thing good luck dear hope you do well - 2nd you need to open an demo account and work on it for atleast decent amount of time around 2 months than only that the real account.

Junior Member timtim is an unknown quantity at this point timtim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I am a new trader i want rish slowly. Because danger not come alon. I dont want to fall danger so first i know every think for trade and money managment than begain trade.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make analysis using several indicators to know the direction of the price and forward price direction prediction is obligatory done by novice traders. formulate a trading plan and money management that makes sense as well as formulate a trading system. It is a step that must be taken before entering the forex market.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading we should do learning first. Learning is the key for making profit and being in this market for long time. Before placing the order on the market we should check the charts for what they are saying and try to listen to them . I feel Charts talk to us and we should tune to them and learn what they are going to guide us.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading in the Forex market and the selection and identification pair to trade it .. Start up the latest news and events that benefit many to know the path of trading ... Best trading is far from any pressure nervous and relax during the trading

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me koshish karta hon ki har bar trading se pehle market ko smajh saku aur pair ke trend kp samjh saku uske baad hi trading karu
    forex me trend ko samjhna bahut zaruri hota hai..trend samjh ke trading karne se hamesha fayda hi hoga

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with your opinion but trader have to do trade in the demo account for getting knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis because when trader will do loss in the demo account then they will try to solve their problem and will try to learn from this mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 337 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)