+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 337 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You impoverishment to make realize in your dealing then you penury to see galore cerebrate before exterior any merchandise. I cogitate before trading merchant should see the harmonic programmer and other modify what will be materialize in Forex mart and must reasoning the interpret that can provide merchant to head fresh line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which must be done before starting trading or in the analysis of the market .. is to open the news sites that offer news issued in foreign currencies for news, analysis and knowledge of the extent of its impact on the market and then open MetaTrader and analysis of the market ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I do before trading is I analyze first my charts and look for many timeframes if there is a trend, and then I also read the forex calendar and see if there is a big news coming. If there is, then I don't trade, but if none, then I wait for the signal of my strategy and then I open my trade.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, trading without the use of prior analysis is gambling, I used to do an analysis before the open position, what my analysis? movement direction, monthly average, weekly average and daily average, and the limits of price movements that may be achieved.

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you .. Beautiful and useful article should any trader to analyze and understand market indicators to see if the husband, who Stdaol attic will climb or fall .. Technical analysis is very important for any trader.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    forex me agar aapko acha trader ban na hai aur lagatar profit kama hai to aapko amrket ke basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah ke analysis me master karni padegi..uske baad hi aap market me ache trader ban paoge..jo bhi trader market ko ache se samjhta hai wahi trader aage chal ke successful forex trader banta hai

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you must know everything about the husband who would like to trade him underestimate the risks
    And studied long enough .. so we know the movement of the pair is good and stuff and news that affect it significantly .....

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    I think that we do need to be able to establish some objective truths about what is going on in the market. If we just have the mindset that everything is relative in trading, than we cant have any confidence or expectation in our trading. Without some objective reasoning that certain things are going on, how could we be confident enough to put our hard-earned money on the line.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mage View Post
    The most important thing I do before starting in trading, it is my view of the chart is well and I see that trading was appropriate at this time or not and whether the price moves in a way good or is it that there are a lot of volatility in price movements
    The following is the basic preparation needed to create the actual Forex business:

**** yourself
    **** computer
    **** internet connection
    **** Table (or sofa)

That's it! No employees. Without advertising. Without ringing the phone. Without inventory.

Imagine a business only with yourself, your computer and high speed internet connection?! That's all you need to trade in foreign exchange (Forex)! In other words ... (Forex is HOT!)

A Forex traders who are adequately trained potentially able to generate BIG PROFITS each month, week, or day! (Of course, a Forex trader who is not trained properly can suffer BIG LOSSES.)

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing I do before starting in trading, it is my view of the chart is well and I see that trading was appropriate at this time or not and whether the price moves in a way good or is it that there are a lot of volatility in price movements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 337 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)