Page 319 of 337 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    Yes I agree with your idea must first be trading in the demo account to obtain knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis because when trader will loss in the demo account, he can fix his mistake to try learn from this mistake.
    there's actually a new and better knowledge of psychology and to test other than using the demo acount is by joining in the contest. advantage when we enter the criteria we might receive the prize.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahroni is an unknown quantity at this point syahroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurufx View Post
    It requires more devotion, dedication and more knowledge. To be the best in forex is more difficult. You should be very intelligent and should have more knowledge and experience. You should work hard and spend your much of time in forex studying its situation, economic news, surfing various sites about the forex market.
    before making a trading
    The first thing I did after receiving my coworkers toxins are studied. Learn about the terms in forex, what is a buy, sell what was, long, short, fundamental analysis, technical ANALISYS, robot, EA, and hundreds of words I had never heard in my ears. Fortunately there is one website which I think is great way to learn forex. His name is also generic, ie www.belajarforex.com.

In this belajarforex.com, we can choose the material that we want. Starting from the basics of forex, mid-level to advanced level. His words are also easy to read and easy to understand. I also had to buy a video tutorial. I am amazed about the ministry. I transfer duitnya Tuesday, Thursday nyampe CD was already in my hand. Heeebaaaat! Kudos for the support team.
    If you love to watch, better to buy her CD wrote, because it really fit for newbie who want to learn forex. I maaah prefer to read rather than sit in front of the screen .... he ... he ... he ...
    Oh yes, here are two versions of the tutorial cd. The first is mbayar, while the other is free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    Before trading you should try and make plans. You should be calm and look at how the day plans to your trade. You should be ready to set stop losses and take profits and stick to them.
    It requires more devotion, dedication and more knowledge. To be the best in forex is more difficult. You should be very intelligent and should have more knowledge and experience. You should work hard and spend your much of time in forex studying its situation, economic news, surfing various sites about the forex market.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading you should try and make plans. You should be calm and look at how the day plans to your trade. You should be ready to set stop losses and take profits and stick to them.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    preferably before entering the forex market you should see apkah there is important news coming out today .. because the news is important news will affect price movements .. whether prices will move sharply and the weak ..
    well if you already know the news coming out today then you should be careful when going out of the news, do not let you get your own losses due to carelessness

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by romon01 View Post
    While this won’t be the deciding factor in my analysis, I love to match the stock trend with its 200 days moving average. The reasoning behind it is that it gives you an indication of how the market sees the stock. Then, you have a better idea if the stock will continue to rise or fall in the upcoming months. If you believe in the stock and you buy it in the downfall, you will know that it might go down even lower. So no surprise for you!
    before trading in the real I usually watch it first with my analysis and then we learn whether the move in accordance with the prices we want to set a trap or is newly opened position according to our analysis that has tips to use

Member romon01 is an unknown quantity at this point romon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While this wont be the deciding factor in my analysis, I love to match the stock trend with its 200 days moving average. The reasoning behind it is that it gives you an indication of how the market sees the stock. Then, you have a better idea if the stock will continue to rise or fall in the upcoming months. If you believe in the stock and you buy it in the downfall, you will know that it might go down even lower. So no surprise for you!

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    Yes I agree with your idea must first be trading in the demo account to obtain knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis because when trader will loss in the demo account, he can fix his mistake to try learn from this mistake.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Document definitely realize any reasoning which usually currency trading lacking prior processing is wagering and additionally people are definitely depended regarding this chances. I absolutely think that to attain wonderful finances from that home business we center this focus on this approach practice not get rid of excess this thinks attributable to a lot of financial obligations.

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need to look out for useful information on world markets. Also look out for any serious political situation that would affect markets in the near term. I then run through the pairs I trade to see if there's any signal to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 337 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)