+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 337 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Junior Member rita is an unknown quantity at this point rita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trade, I am to be relax ,collect news and do technical analysis.
    Graph analysis is so helpful before trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading i analyse the market and see the all day movement and if there is any trend hiden or screaming or not. after doing that i start up a music of nirvana and start trading as i like

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    dear i think the most important thing is find out the space forum where tou ge ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade , because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you or quick decision making huge money...

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on my opinion before trading you have to watch market tend and follow the indicator then you identify the market session and take decision your trading that you go on sell trading or buy trading

Junior Member Jupri is an unknown quantity at this point Jupri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In conducting the real forex trading there are some things that need to be considered by a trader. The success of a trader is not only supported by pengatahuan and understanding of foreign exchange per se, but is also determined by the behavior that must be maintained before and during trading.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me agar aapko acha trader ban na hai aur lagatar profit kama hai to aapko amrket ke basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah ke analysis me master karni padegi..uske baad hi aap market me ache trader ban paoge..jo bhi trader market ko ache se samjhta hai wahi trader aage chal ke successful forex trader banta hai

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    You are right brother. I think every trader to do the same before entering in its businesses. But the thing here is to consider, is to do a good analysis. Do not expect something market but the market decide what it does and where it goes. This is all the analysis on the well

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the most important thing is find out the space from where to get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair..........

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, always analyse the market and always calculate your pip value, calculate your riks. always remember that if you cant hold the losses, you can never make profit and will be margin called.

Member obsesikaya is an unknown quantity at this point obsesikaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we trading we must learn hard, learn a lot better than the money runs out while trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 337 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)