+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 337 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In many conversations I am finding that traders are talking about SL/PT ratio. Some parts they mention that this ratio should be about 1:3 or higher to make some relevant profit against investment. Though I know SL means STOP LOSS and that is used to safeguard of the investor from making huge loss but what actually is the meaning of SL/PT ratio and how it is calculated?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    i am strongly support you my dear friend if any one cannot accept that i hope he cannot gain in the Forex Trading, but i say when we are open trade then time need to select the stop loss its a part of the trading and its protect our present account. so we need to do that. thanks for the nice topic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    before trading you should anlayse the market correctly and perfectly ...many traders dont analyse and directly open their trades and due to which they dont get the proper entry band exit point which results in the loss

Junior Member salahmanu is an unknown quantity at this point salahmanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best way in the forex is to stick away from the greed methods because it can win lot of moneys but in the case of lose it will be so hard so we just have
    to don't risk with all our money to don't regret in the end

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

Traders Ask- What to do before you start your trading career?
    Aug 31st, 2011 | By Bella | Category: Guest Blog
    Mr. Michael,

I am Alexei, from Paraguay, South America, I have been following SMB Capital for a year and now reading your blogs is a must every day. Recently I have finish reading One Good Trade, I have read so many books about technical analysis and trading and I now you heard this a lot but it was by far the best book I read about trading, it is helping me a lot improving my skills and I learn so many things that I wouldnt if I didnt read your book. I notice that the book is more useful for some that is working or wants to work in a prop firm but it still was very useful for me. I never knew that reading the tape is so important.

I am going in October to SMB Desk to do the SMB Foundation, I would like to know if can give me some advice before I go and some reading about reading the tape so can be more prepared and take more advantage of my trip.

I cant wait to go and start learning with SMB.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hum log war me jaane se pehele jaise sab kuch tayaar kar lete hain waise hi trading se pehele agar sab kuch planning nahi kiye to baad sab gadbad ho jayega. Hum log trading ke waqt market me block ho sakte hain aur is wajah se hamara loss ho sakta hai.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    mary khyal sy forex main trade krny sy pehly demo ko use krna chahea is sy ap ko trade ki basics ka ilm hoga or mukhtalif strategy use kr k ap is main kamyabi hasil kr sakty ho

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowing only the fundamental and technical knowledge is not sufficient for trading. One more important thing is the mind set up. Prepare and make your plan how much you wish to gain and how much you can afford to lose for a day. This will help you stay longer in the market.

Member roseali is an unknown quantity at this point roseali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye
    g ap ki bat be thek hai trading krny sy pehle market analyse zauri ha but my ny abi thk trading ni ki jab karo ga to my laze analyse kro ga

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How you start to study the market before you start your trading everyday. Do you follow some forex indicators to find out the most probable trend of the current market or you do some other analysis to study the state of the current market. How you assure that your investment will give you some profit at the end of the day. Methods vary from person to person. I want to learn from your experience as I am quite new here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 337 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)