+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 337 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before trading makes sure that you have clear minds to trade on that day, other preparation would be nice such as good strategy & good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member cemplok is an unknown quantity at this point cemplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    indeed the boss, trading without analysis is tantamount to gambling
    because of this business, then we should have this knowledge so we do not easily lose in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dollarsmagic is an unknown quantity at this point dollarsmagic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should know general things about forex market likes currency pairs, the trading platform (MT4),chart patterns, candlesticks also usefull indicators likes bollinger bands an moving average

Member Joynal is an unknown quantity at this point Joynal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first you need what is forex.You have also need economic condition of the world (currency).When you make clear idea then you invest the forex market. You have need lot of practice demo and if confidence setup your mind then you start trade. I will sure you will success.

Junior Member tisha is an unknown quantity at this point tisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I go to trading then I identify my last experience in trading and find out some point and and analysis are those point for gain last day . I believe who use this policy before trading in forex he will gain.

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting my daily trading I will like to verify a daily chart that will give me a hint of what was happening on the currency pair that I choose. I check if the pair was near support and resistance so that I can trade accordingly and buy at support and sell on resistance. I will also check the daily chart if there is a big chance of breakout or reversal of current trend so that I will not be trapped and can avoid big sudden loss.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do a lot of analysis before i start trading forex markets. I perform both technical and fundamental analysis before i open trades so that i will not be taken unawares by any news or change in trends that is existing in the forex markets at that time.

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will like to do the following basic things before I start to trade at the beginning of the day.
    First of all I will look at the possible trend analysis available for various tire-1 currency pairs.
    Then I will decide which pair do fall within my calculation of probable profit slab.
    Then I will decide how much margin capital I just put in risk.
    Lastly the ratio of leverage that I can afford to play with my money.

Junior Member eg30 is an unknown quantity at this point eg30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What to do before trading ?

Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling
    For my brother I follow such before opening a position do I use technical analysis and do the work of the study and also wait statement and economic news, and I also do personal work study mine, a knowledge of the movement of the exchange rate pair a week before what is expected you will go up or dow

Member chama is an unknown quantity at this point chama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all you have to choose the pair of currency aftere that you have to go through the internet to find out all information regarding this pair including the technical and fundemental analysis for that pair

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 337 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)