+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 337 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to do before trading is that we must be sure that we have the right analysis and supported with money management and good emotional management. If we have open positions, we must be sure that we've made ​​the right choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes uou right no matter the good of strategy you use or the experience you have you must take a note of all coming week news that will affect if we want or not with the market so , it cant make ant sense trading without fundamental news am sure of that thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member triker47 is an unknown quantity at this point triker47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal say to trading kernay say pehlay humain news or jo iskay data atay hain unko read ker lena chahiay jis say humain trading kernay main kafi help mil skti hai.kay market main kia honay wala hai.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well as for me i think the very best thing we need to do before placing any order in the forex market is to first analysis the support and resistance then we can always know the very best point to exit the trade because the more you can analysis your support and resistance the more you get your point to take profit
    good idea, now indeed I concentrate more on trade support and resistance level I think it is more able to reduce the risk of loss greater than the trade following the market movements are sometimes errors occur in the analysis

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the study of market and business fundamentals are basic requirements of entering into business. Knowledge of the business and specially knowledge of forex market is also very important so that before investing in real market it must be possible for you to understand the market situation and ups and downs of the business.

Member shawonroy74 is an unknown quantity at this point shawonroy74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading all treader should do practice in the demo account.After all practice makes a man perfect.

Junior Member Formoney is an unknown quantity at this point Formoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The negotiation starts when your customer is interested in your proposal or object of the transaction. Negotiation is therefore to find a common ground on the conditions of the transaction.

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a popular saying"PROPER PREPARATION PREVENT POOR PERFORMANCE".

Going by the above quotation i will suggest that adequate planning should be done enter position

Member Joynal is an unknown quantity at this point Joynal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before start trading according need sufficient knowledge of forex market. Need Proper training . Demo practice is very useful and give you best idea. Therefore, forum discuss, share successful trader and must read all analysis to help earn from this great market.

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    I alway do technical analysis and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that i am going to trade. Also I keep my mind stable so that i can invest error free

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 337 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)