+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 337 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

Dear

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Member dinusarker001 is an unknown quantity at this point dinusarker001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical and fundamental analysis is one of the most important thing before trading.because a successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs and we must know everything about forex and i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    before start trading .. i always look at my rule, test my strategy and check my Money Management... with this rule, i can profit several times.. but its to hard to make discipline, i am always broke my trading rule.. and its make me several times MC.. so becareful and do all what i say in first words... hope success for you..
    true bro, it's hard to do the discipline of a rule, it is because as we have always been in front of a computer, but you might want to try a bit of my advice, when it completes an order stoplose attach a target and after that go from the front of the computer, then the system is you will be tested

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dedi View Post
    If my own before trading point to prepare myself the best possible mental and Financial prepare them. , And I also need a strategy and a smart move to start this business ...
    This might just be that I often do before starting trading
    The most important thing in the problem of capital we use to trade forex is not to use money from the debt, because it is risky, and would interfere in financial as well as emotional and psychological burden is if there is an error in the analysis, forex trading is a high risk

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think the very first thing to do before you place any trade is for you to analysis on the support and the resistance in other for you to get the exit point because a very good forex trader make use of stop lose and take profit so i think i will advise all traders to always analysis the exit point always before placing order

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What to do before trading ?
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    If my own before trading point to prepare myself the best possible mental and Financial prepare them. , And I also need a strategy and a smart move to start this business ...
    This might just be that I often do before starting trading

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me koshish karta hon ki har bar trading se pehle market ko smajh saku aur pair ke trend kp samjh saku uske baad hi trading karu
    forex me trend ko samjhna bahut zaruri hota hai..trend samjh ke trading karne se hamesha fayda hi hoga

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you have to study about the sentimental analysis which include both of the fundamental and technical analysis in the Forex read both of the charts one depends on news and other depends on the market situation after reading see either market going to buy or sell and they put your trade

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.
    before start trading .. i always look at my rule, test my strategy and check my Money Management... with this rule, i can profit several times.. but its to hard to make discipline, i am always broke my trading rule.. and its make me several times MC.. so becareful and do all what i say in first words... hope success for you..

Senior Member investor forex is an unknown quantity at this point investor forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion i think emotion can often perform the guideline within foreign currency trading and also in my opinion i always start trading by simply looking at a favorite write-up on emotion controlling and it also assists me to keep our emotion intact a minimum of for a long time for everybody the technique to control emotion will change which really needs to be recognized and also built to train.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 337 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)