+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 337 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aku4212 View Post
    if I, before trading prayed that are allowed, the second is technical analysis is lacking, because maybe this is all I was good, because I can not read the news, after the analysis of mental prepare and start trading heuheuheu
    good idea, as people who are indeed always pray when we should be doing anything with the aim will always have good luck all what we do.as well as in forex with prayer then we will be more quiet at the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aku4212 is an unknown quantity at this point aku4212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I, before trading prayed that are allowed, the second is technical analysis is lacking, because maybe this is all I was good, because I can not read the news, after the analysis of mental prepare and start trading heuheuheu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAKIL View Post
    What is Foreign Exchange News trading? It is also called as fundamental market analysis. It really is simply the news reports which will affect the international It is vital when trading Forex news releases that you should understand how the currencies that you are trading which can react regarding each other. The more current you're with respect to the information, the higher profit you could gain when trading
    All about strategy,I think the stop loss is made good defense for your transactions,But should be a stop-loss half of the target so you can feel good profit,In any case, do not put a stop loss at all

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shakher View Post
    It is essential that you become successful at practice trading over a period of time before trading for real. If you're getting ready to sell your house, there are several TV shows that give advice on making your home more appealing to potential buyers. The bottom line is that to fully develop your Forex trading skills you need to learn to trade the higher time frames before you do anything else.
    Self-confidence within tarding is vital precisely as it provides tarder that self-confidence which he'll achieve success if his / her investigation end up being accurate. Self-confidence is definitely essential virtue with regard to Forex trading dealers.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trade many thing will be maintained for every forex trader.First your giving demo trade what is condition.then you will be technical analysis and fundamental news.

Banned shakher is an unknown quantity at this point shakher's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is essential that you become successful at practice trading over a period of time before trading for real. If you're getting ready to sell your house, there are several TV shows that give advice on making your home more appealing to potential buyers. The bottom line is that to fully develop your Forex trading skills you need to learn to trade the higher time frames before you do anything else.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we need to learn about trading in start & we need so much practice of demo account before starting trading in forex & if we have practice and experience in forex then we can get more profit in forex!

Member Ghulam Mustafa is an unknown quantity at this point Ghulam Mustafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make practice on demo account before trading. Its in interest for all traders.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wildanahda View Post
    According to me, a trader should collect sufficient knowledge about forex trading before start trading. Having sufficient knowledge and being familiar with each term used in forex trading is needed to become a successful trader.
    yes you are right on this, there is a given minimum knowledge that a forex trader must have before they start live trading. If they have inconsistent and insufficient knowledge about forex, then they should stay in demo and gain knowledge till they are ready.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    I strongly agree with your opinion, so far I really have trouble with Forex news, or Fundamental. All I've done so far is only Technical alone, because I have not found a good source for fundamental analysis, so I expect her to guidance from senior trader. Thank you, and best regards profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 337 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)