+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 337 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, a lot to do before trading such as learning and practicing on me demo. Learning is important because if you just expect it in this business then you are crazy. These businesses need an act and the ability, if you go into business without the knowledge and action means you're risking your life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should be prepared before trading. make sure you are awake. I think it is a good idea to say that you shall not trade for 30 minutes after you log on to the computer. This stops you making impulsive decisions without knowing what is first going on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The information available there is never ending and it is full of people willing to help. Take a course in foreign exchange trading to make sure that you understand the market thoroughly before attempting trade. See more on What Is The Current Trading Price For The Maker Of Big Macs. Cambiste online trading are available round the clock making it ideal for people who want to start trading but just do not have time to sit all day monitoring the development. Accordingly most trades are done during the time London is open.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma trade karne sa phelay markeet ko achi trah sa smjea ho ga humhe ,arkeet ko
    dakh kar trade karna chayea sub sa phelay trader ko chaye ka mrkeet ka bere ma
    pata kare ka markeet kin hallat ma ha phet trade karni chayea. jo be markeet
    ko souch smj kar trade kare ka wo zaror profat ma jaye gaya. aur tarkee
    kare gaya,

Member 931175 is an unknown quantity at this point 931175's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asikrana View Post
    I totally agree with your notion that trading without prior preparation is just like gambling and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I think in order to earn good money from this business we must concentrate our attention to this profession and never lose our hopes due to some losses.
    I agree with you too, there are no traders get rich because gambling, maybe they are just lucky if they won so many profits by gambling, but before we are trading, we need to prepare trading strategy and good pschology trading to support our open positions

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjoy4 View Post
    trade and its forecast behavior for ko smajhna sabse zaruri hota kama hai to aapko amrket ke jo bhi trader sari studies I am Alexei, from Paraguay, an average trader at Worldco makes become successful at practice
    Making analysis specially is the main thing that a currency trader needs to do before they open a forex trade. We make a forecast of technical analysis and news as well so that we would apply them in our trading and then get good results.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trade, we should make a suitable trading strategy plan. Here we use the skills and abilities to make a trade strategy, and manage risk management. waiting for the right time to make the position of the trade can help us make profits with less risk
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i think the first thing to do is to look at your trading plan first so that you would not be so unsure of what you would do,it gives you a better understanding on what to look out for.

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I totally agree with your notion that trading without prior preparation is just like gambling and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I think in order to earn good money from this business we must concentrate our attention to this profession and never lose our hopes due to some losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 337 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)