Thread: What to do before trading ?

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    I did step before trading:
    - Open metatrader and some sites like forexpros and forexfactory
    - Pay attention to news and analysis schedule indicators made ​​them, the opening price and the highs and lows
    - Pay attention to the price movement of one or two hours to see the trend of short-term and long-term
    - Start trading if I find the information I need is enough
    I think it's a very complete, because the core of it is the science of analyzing forex and predict markets.
    That's how it should be done by the trader so that no one did open position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i do before i start trading is look at the support and resistance for eurusd and then i will open the chart and chart a fibonacchi. then i place my pending order and my stop loss and target point and close my computer and then i will do something else.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ranjan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should be prepared before dealing. make sure you are aware. I think it is a sensible choice to say that you shall not company for 50 percent an hour after you log on to the pc. This prevents you creating dynamic options without knowing what is first going on.

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont really do all these i try to keep my trading system as simple as possible, going through news and all those stuff sometimes could lead to confusion.

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade with mistreatment technical analysis as my best technique then i check all time frames, chart and conjointly indicators to assist Pine Tree State to create analysis for my trading.. this can be necessary for to try and do on behalf of me to induce the most effective result and trade with safely.. therefore i feel so as to earn smart cash from this business we have a tendency to should concentrate our attention to the present profession and ne'er lose our hopes attributable to some losses.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing that we need to do before every trades is about to prepare our powerful trading mental. Before we count other factors like strategy, money and risk management and any other important things we should consider to maintain our psychology matters at first. After that, we can just doing some proper observation to the market with all of our resource and doing some good analysis.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did step before trading:
    - Open metatrader and some sites like forexpros and forexfactory
    - Pay attention to news and analysis schedule indicators made ​​them, the opening price and the highs and lows
    - Pay attention to the price movement of one or two hours to see the trend of short-term and long-term
    - Start trading if I find the information I need is enough

Senior Member i-idea1988 is an unknown quantity at this point i-idea1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "see the trend going on right now, look at time frames d1, h4 and h1. see positions that candlestick pattern exists, see our capital, and open positions at the right time. understand price action and supply demand, will certainly know where the right place for trading

happy trading! learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v "

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need take a decisssion that we will buy or sell then we need a plan for trading strategy.we can follow news because news is very essential to understand market situation.we can technical analysis to see chart.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects good like forex indian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 337 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)