+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 337 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member sande23 is an unknown quantity at this point sande23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah bro in the beginning trading without any basic knowledge is loosing money in forex so first we should be practice in demo trading where we easily learn the basics of forex trading And also we need to follow the expert advice....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rona01717 is an unknown quantity at this point rona01717's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have little knowledge about Forex. I am low knowledge because I didnt get any education about Forex. I am learning about Forex. So fer I learn about Forex please do not greedy in Forex business. Then your mony will finished within short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sayed1987 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, a trader should collect sufficient knowledge about Forex trading before start trading. Having sufficient knowledge and being familiar with each term used in Forex trading is needed to become a successful trader.

Senior Member rock86 is an unknown quantity at this point rock86's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before starting trading i practice in a demo account and i study a lot about trading because i believe that without practice and study traders can't make profit from Forex,i think traders need to invest time like invest capital....

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to understand the trend at first is very important

Senior Member trqlslm is an unknown quantity at this point trqlslm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most essential thing is find out the area from where tou get premade specialized and essential research and present new relevant to couple that you are going to business. Because when you go to your stay trading display these things are easily accessible to you for fast creating decisions.

Member himaloy2 is an unknown quantity at this point himaloy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good thinking,before trading we must practice in demo in 2 months minimum and then learn the rules after then we can trading.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think before we make a trade we should know about forex knowledge, for example knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis, as we know if forex is how it works by analyzing price movements.

Member sigu001 is an unknown quantity at this point sigu001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before the trading i read the news about the every country and analysis the chart about the market.and after the some time i do trade.see the strategy of the market movement.

Junior Member ranabilal is an unknown quantity at this point ranabilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade, a successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs. Even us, as newbie, we must learn and learn how we trade correctly, and finally we can make profit with forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 337 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)