+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 337 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can use Forex Trade Signalss to spot and analyze fresh trading options and offer you price targets and stop-loss levels. An individual can have this particular information delivered for you by email, instant messenger and direct in your desktop computer, and so forth. You can even use Forex signals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohankst9 is an unknown quantity at this point shohankst9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a good business.forex me agar aapko acha trader ban na hai aur lagatar profit kama hai to aapko amrket ke basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah ke analysis me master karni padegi..uske baad hi aap market me ache trader ban paoge..jo bhi trader market ko ache se samjhta hai wahi trader aage chal ke successful forex trader banta hai.Have a nice day.Thank you....................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member handokotkj is an unknown quantity at this point handokotkj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by koboicapcuss View Post
    I think before the start of trading, the first thing we did pray and make sure the condition of our psychology really well, not in pressure or a lot of thought, because the trading could affect every trader in the decision to open a position. if psychology is really really good then we start by analyzing of the fundamental and technical aspects.
    apparently influence the psychology of trading, I'm giddy because I've lost a lot in yesterday's trading, day trading, and I lose my constantly. I seem to need refreshing first

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    it seems that the support and resistant than the calculated pattern is not support and resistant pattern but called pivot point. if the support and resistant only to give a horizontal line at high and low price

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before the trading i make my mind relax and never make this time any tension and never make the greed and the emotion in my mind and then i make the better plan for my best trading and make the strategy for my better trading and then i watch out my market and then i play the trade and make the better profit from here

Member koboicapcuss is an unknown quantity at this point koboicapcuss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think before the start of trading, the first thing we did pray and make sure the condition of our psychology really well, not in pressure or a lot of thought, because the trading could affect every trader in the decision to open a position. if psychology is really really good then we start by analyzing of the fundamental and technical aspects.
    Last edited by koboicapcuss; 2012-11-25 at 08:46 PM.

Banned poncoez is an unknown quantity at this point poncoez's Avatar
    Thanks
    before trading, i think learn with a demo, spend time to read as well, then learn to analyse, little by little you can manage to read the indicators and possibly determine trends. afterwards, when you feel sure about what you are doing, invest and you have a better chance to earn i think, rather than plunge directly in trading with lots of money
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    The early modern genre conflict between "novels" and "romances" can be traced back to the 14th-century cycles. The standard scheme of stories the author claimed to have heard in a round of narrators promised variety of subject matter and it led to clashes of genres. Short romances appeared within the frame tales side by side with stories of the rivalling lower genres such as the fabliaux.[22] Individual story tellers would openly defend their tastes in a debate that grew into a metafictional consideration.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before start any trading we should know if there is news will be appear on time of trading ,and after we can trading safely

Member gold roger is an unknown quantity at this point gold roger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

before trading I always noticed all the TF from M1 to monthly. when the market already identified the next, I will wait for the best opportunity to trade .. trade without any emotion ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 337 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)