+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 337 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Junior Member Arshad123 is an unknown quantity at this point Arshad123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the first when some body want to trad he want to knw about the fundamentals of trad next he want to make shor that what is procedur to join it, ant he think about how benifit took from the trad. After this all procedure he take part in trad and make his busniss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, before trading we should get much experience because if we get experience we will success in our trading and in this way we can get much profit in our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rauf3739 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf3739's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to understand about the initial or basic steps before you jump into the Forex market. In the Forex market we buy or sell currencies. Where the mechanism is very similar to trading in other markets in general, which we sell at current market prices rise and buy when the market price drops. So it is quite simple, and you will have no difficulty in doing forex trading. The purpose of trading forex is expecting that the price will change where the currency that you purchase increases in value, so you make a profit from the difference in the value.

Senior Member baponmondol213 is an unknown quantity at this point baponmondol213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Precise said with you that before entry or feat to change it needs a est attention of healthy activity, and try to trusty the medium taste of activity then set and refer your strategy to fuck the unspoiled craft and form obtain pips.

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gajah mada View Post
    I am a , rarely sticking to the fundamentals. Order for it before I see what's happening in the market. The strategy I use is price action which depends to a high low price.
    Consideration has always been the number one thing, if the market in accordance with the strategy I use, so I order. If it does not fit, it's better I leave the chart and do the other things
    all trade must learning technical analysis and price market with the strategy that you want to target profit accomplish so do not use that system to make huge losses and exposed to margin call with big loss,technical analysis is very usefull in every market that make big trade

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always do before my trade, on my trading pair market analysis and then i take trading decision buy or sell in forex market. And i am always do money management on my trade for save loss. And it is for i can do profit in forex market. Thanks

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    I am a technical analysis, rarely sticking to the fundamentals. Order for it before I see what's happening in the market. The strategy I use is price action which depends to a high low price.
    Consideration has always been the number one thing, if the market in accordance with the strategy I use, so I order. If it does not fit, it's better I leave the chart and do the other things

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i can,t trade in every day so i wait and observe in maximum time. so i am most of time well analysis and follow news and money management in every time and then open a trade and i doing it regularly.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

actually i most of time before open a trade analysis both technical and fundamental and besides follow money management and new so i try to it every time and i really doing it before open a trade.

Senior Member mahbub_a13 is an unknown quantity at this point mahbub_a13's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i never do forex i was searching a great business where i can shine easily and can earn profit a lot of money. Then I can searched it this is forex trade. Forex is so profitable business for me for this cause i am working here and can earn money.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to trade start karne se pehle trend ko dekhta hun and agar mujhe ashi market meovment lage to me trade karta hun otherwise me trade nahi karta me risky trade nhi karta hun me hmesha soch smajh kar ashi trade hi karta hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 337 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)