+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 337 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    me koshish karta hon ki har bar trading se pehle market ko smajh saku aur pair ke trend kp samjh saku uske baad hi trading karu
    forex me trend ko samjhna bahut zaruri hota hai..trend samjh ke trading karne se hamesha fayda hi hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ys bhai aapne theek he kha.sabse pehle trader ko market k bre me dekhna chaiye ki ye sab hota kya hai.aur kuch months dekhe aur uske bre me jaan le,tabi trading kare..muge to sabse acha aur easy post work lagta hai.is me koi tenction nahi hoti aur earn b hoti rehti hai. yeah i agree with your statement .before we trade in Forex.we must know every thing about Forex.without knowing many aspects of trading a trader will only lose & lose,,,,,a successful trader always learn before he wants to order some points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a trader, it is mandatory for us to know the ins and outs of the condition of a curency, we can even look at every day for those who are accustomed to will know the extent to which a curency usually do perbalikan direction and continue the trend, so we must find out all sorts of shapes and habits a curency, but if we accompany it with a good capital management we would prevail in forex trading.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important that you make your analysis and get an idea about the market situation before you enter into a trade. Even if you are following some signals from a signal provider it is important that you know the market before enter into a trade. News plays a key role in the daily behavior of the currency. So you must have a good idea of when the news will release and probably impact on the news. Further you can do a sentimental analysis on the currency too.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think before trading trader should see the fundamental news and other impact what will be happen in forex market and must analysis the chart that can help trader to make good trade. trading with a fundamental analysis more useful than technical analysis, because 85% of the market movement is influenced by fundamental analysis. When I trade before I open the fundamental news website, and I see forecast and previous, and actual news. Then I check the technical news expert website. then I think for technical analysis and use the trend line and many other indicator for trading. Maximum time I trade with eur/usd pair. When i trade with another pair I take preparation for that pair. Its also my opinion without any preparation for is the gambling.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BEfore to do trading I prefer to analysing my chart to find a good price set up and market trend, I ussually use trendlin and reversal candle patternt to do this job..After i draw thats then i preparing to make an fundamental analysisng by reading news and watch forex market calendar in website like forex factory. Before trading on the account one should carry out proper analysis of the market based on the News announcements and other technical factors of the day. I start my trading by looking at the charts and comparing the price action with the previous day chart. And also i check with the my running orders condition and take decisions based on the profitable and loosing trades.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

Thanks
    trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be successful in trading is not easy, because it requires a great struggle, because there are many things we need to learn and master, as the primary capital to be successful trading is we have a lot of knowledge about the trade. and Yes this also a good post that before we start the trading what i should i do to start the trading .ist of u should do that u also sknow some basics knowledge about the trading and the currencies rate of many countries ,u should also get help from the signals .and ur seniors

10. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-22)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to make a profit in your trade, then you need to see lots of people thinking before opening any trade. I think before trading, traders must see the fundamental news and other impacts of what will happen on the forex market and have to analyze charts that can help traders to make good trades. and I think the most important thing is to find out where the tou is getting ready to make technical and fundamental analysis and only when it is related to the partner you are going to trade, a successful trader always learns and learns before he wants to order a couple. Even we, as beginners, we must learn and learn how to trade properly, and finally we can make profits with forex.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 337 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)