+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 337 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to do a number of things before you start trading, first you have to look at market conditions and see the actual trends for trading, then choose which pair is better to trade in these condotions, then you have to calm down and start trading with small lots. and Before you start trading currency pairs, you must have knowledge of basic aspects and technical trading. You must be updated on the news and views related to the currency pairs you need to trade. You should always check trend lines and charts to predict currency behavior at the end of the day or week. If you do not make a trade you will turn into speculation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you are going to do a trade, you must do some important things first then go for trade, First of all you need to technical as well as Fundamental about the currency on which you are going to trade. Because if you have not do technical or fundamental analysis that can lead to suffer you loss in this trade. Therefore we must read all the news and Forecast of experts to know the market trend of this currency pairs, we must think either we are going to do day trading or swing trading and choose your strategy. Always use calculated lot size, good money management as well as protection of your capital all these thing we must do first then go for a trade and by applying these things you can earn a good profit from Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear, According my point of view before trading you must know about the world trading news, world trading disputes and so on then if situation is suite for trading then do trading and enjoy lots, but if situation is opposite please ignore trading and wait for suitable time for trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, a lot to do before trading such as learning and practicing on me demo. Learning is important because if you just expect it in this business then you are crazy. These businesses need an act and the ability, if you go into business without the knowledge and action means you're risking your life. and before trading forex must have preparation for forex trader fails and loss when trading forex, trading analysis mastered and understood by means of indicators that will profit consistently and not exposed to floating, trading analysis is important for decision before the open position so accurate when using analysis of trading

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, brother. I think every home grows or sellers the same problem before arriving at his expertise. But the problem here is I think the analysis. Some questions from the market, but the market is to determine what to do and where to go is not expected. All of this for intelligent analysis. and I am here rolling out the look of my experience where it does not fall randomly either on foundations and principles, especially the main pairs there are some traders who do not trade on one partner, and this is a good thing in terms of trends in technical knowledge Most tell him, really expect him

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like that power, and not only the bank, there are no souls sold, it is happy to depend on preparation tools. Tending to focus on all aspects of your work is currently not losing hope is our main money, but I think, because of this, we are people who lose rights to third parties. and Before starting trading I practiced on a demo account and I learned a lot about trading because I believe that without practice and study traders cannot generate profits from Forex, I think traders need to invest time such as investment capital ..

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While I fully agree with the opinion without preparing is a baker and I am really glad you like it. I think it will be possible to get useful tools for this company, we must get rid of our attention in this career and never exist in the hope of further losses. and coincidentally, with the right friends. I think almost every successful investor does a similar case right before you in his business. But this factor of thinking usually results in a favorable analysis. I almost factor through the current market situation, assess the market sector, despite exactly what can be done, and where it might be headed. This is useful analysis information.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading hard learning karna bohat zaruri hai humain jis se humai bohat fida ho ga Forex ki market main or hum bohat acha profit le skte hain Forex ke bare main hard learning first ha Forex main agr to learning achi hai demo practice hum achi karte hain to human Forex ki market main bohat acha fida ho sakta hai or achi trading kar skte hain. Trading sy pahly ap pahly trading k about experince hasil karain or trading k abkut or currency k about knowledge hasil karain phr trading karna start karain ta k apko kisi b kism ka lose na ho or trading ka experince ap k pas hoga tou ap better incom earn kar sakhty hain..

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with your notion that trading without prior preparation is just like gambling and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I think in order to earn good money from this business we must concentrate our attention to this profession and never lose our hopes due to some losses. and The information available there is never ending and it is full of people willing to help. Take a course in foreign exchange trading to make sure that you understand the market thoroughly before attempting trade. See more on What Is The Current Trading Price For The Maker Of Big Macs. Cambiste online trading are available round the clock making it ideal for people who want to start trading but just do not have time to sit all day monitoring the development. Accordingly most trades are done during the time London is open.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai trade lene se pehly sub se pehly to hamen market ki trend dekhni chahiye or phir technical analysis kar ke fundamentals ko check karna chahiye or jab sab taraf se OK ka signal mily to phir hum trade enter kar den lekin agar OK ka signal nahi milta ya kuch garbad ho market men to phir hamen hold karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 337 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)