+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 337 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading-in your smartphone used to be challenging anyway, and it�s even more intimidating now that the market is more complicated than ever. Thankfully, there are services and apps available for backing up your data, cleaning off your phone, and finding the best offers for trading-in your phone and buying a new one. Trade-ins may seem complicated, but ensuring a successful outcome couldn�t be easier. kisi bi currency pair pe trading ke liye humain us ke bare main complete anlyis karna market ko bohat zaruri hai or is main complete focus ke sath trading karne ki zarurt hai or hum ke trading karne se phele demo pe bohat dyan karne ki zarurt hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before embarking on any action in currency trading, it is important to have a higher knowledge of basic principles and technical research as they are considered useful tools to initiate every action of the company efficiently. If you want to produce well then you must have information and know the strategies and abilities of corporate actions. Otherwise, the likelihood of achievement is unusual. before trading I made up my mind for the best trades and watched the market and made a strategy for my trading and then I made a currency pair and invested the money in trading and made the best plane and then I played the trade and I got a better profit from here Trading on Forex is not an easy task. Not just business but also education. This education makes the trader experienced and expert. So at first, a trader should know the business strategy. At the same time should be familiar with different currency pairs and their history. Before opening a trade I try to collect all the news related to that currency. I think this is the main task to understand the market movement because sometimes technical analysis does not provide the correct information. Many times I see that technical analysis gives buy or sell signals but the market is moving in a different trend only for news related to that currency. I think you also have some experience like that. So it's better to follow technical analysis but trade in news time. I always try to open a trade when the price reaches the level support. It's better to get something but not to lose anything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is to know where tou is getting ready to make technical and fundamental analysis and currently only connect with the partner you are trading, the successful trader is always learning and learning before he wants to order multiple pairs. Even we, as newbie, we have to learn and learn how to trade properly, and finally we can benefit with forex. I think the most important thing is to figure out the area from which tou get special and important research on premedication and present new things that are relevant to the partner that you are going to business. Because when you go to your trade view, these things are easily accessible to you for making quick decisions. Make a plan before trading, decide how much you can take to take risks. What will be the entrance and exit. The time frame you will use and most importantly, be firm to follow the rules, if you set a rule that one trade at a time or a maximum of two trades at once, follow, do not let your emotions overcome you because emotional traders will find it hard to be successful in forex trading. I think the most important thing is to know where tou is getting ready to make a technical and fundamental analysis and currently only related to the couple you are going to trade, a successful trader is always learning and learning before he wants to order multiple pairs. Even we, as beginners, we have to learn and learn how we trade properly, and finally we can get profit with forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading enter in the trading with the experience sub sey phele main hi trading min ap logo key pas big learning hu trading key bare min ap logo ko full puta huna must hi us key bad hi trading min good pair per trading ko start karen trading min learning first step hi or investment achi huna second step hi trading min us key bad hi trading main ap log enter hon gey tu good profit hi es job min es trading men agar traders kise currency pair men trading karta hey tu os ko pehle market ka analysis kar ke he trading karna chahea takeh us trade ko trading men trouble neh ho , traders ko experience hasil kar ke he trading karne chahea takeh us trader ko acha profit ho agar traders experience se trading nhe karen gay tu woh kamyab nhe hon gay .

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you when we trade we need to check all the aspect about trading currency pair and take technical analysis fundamental analysis and then trade with the experience if we have not experience then we should learn first and don't make trade when we are new and have no experienceForex main tread karna say phly app ko Forex treading k bara main pura pata hona chahya phr he app treading kar... agr app ko Forex main tread ka ni peta tu ap na tread karna phly os ko sekha lay phr app tread karn.... agr app asa ni karna ga tu app loss ho ga kafi sara

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Think, you are the best and you have magical power which means your confidence. Then choose your trading assignment which is the result of your analysis. after that make sure that you are honest that means you are less greedy and do not have illegal ideas to trade anything. then you can trade, right? and make forecasts and analysis of forex in accordance with the strategies and markets of the daily range, and trading plans, trading with the correct analysis, related to learning the fundamentals of the forex market must be known, because important news for analysis of forex traders

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time your trading day starts, read the rules of your strategy. Tell yourself, I will not trade. Or never trade for the sake of trading. I am someone who is responsible for creating a $ 250 loss account, because sometimes I trade without my rules being met. Extraordinary Forex has income potential, but we must be disciplined. and I try to do a demo account before I trade. Because I have more information on the demo account Why trade Forex. Must understand investing in Forex is a very risky investment and only have time to develop our own and if we always remember that you can always make a profit in the market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear when I enter the trade watch the market carefully and choose the best trading partner after watching the market movement work on trade and enter in trading every thought is a very important rule in trading work but if you have not studied well in trading work don't enter in trading, get the best knowledge then enter in trading and trading because of the apko aph is hard work because hopefully and the age so kar iske bare me or ashi trade krne to bare me sochna hoga forex me hardwork and knwledge to sath ap success jar ho skte ho forex rave business favrout he isko aap kabhi nahi shor skte me je manta hun and smjhta hun

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you ... and I think every successful trader does the same before entering his trade. But the thing to note here is to make a good analysis. Don't expect anything from the market but assess what the market is doing and where it is going and I think the most important thing is to find out where you get special and essential research and present relevant new things for the partner you are going to. Because when you go to your residence, displaying these items is available for you to make a decision quickly.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading major business starts sy phly Traders of the ko ko thek tarah market say fundamentals of technical analysis because of a hota hay Trader ko chhy k woh Forex trading main market kay clear trend ko using karay aor The main market trading kay strong signal ko find kar kay Trade karay's main use is tarah say good traders profitable trading may be very difficult and in order to trade karne lagay hein to apney aap ko cool and calm rakhein kyun kay most traders hein jo wo nervous ho jatay hein trading kartay huway aor yehe waja hai jo unko lost hota hai even abhi the first trade he entered kartay hein apko chahiye ap log loss how come apney mind say nikal dein aor loss like to play bilkul mat sochein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 337 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)