+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 337 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade lagane se pahale hamesa market ka analysis jarur karana chahiye jisase market ka pata lag sake and jis pair me trade lagana he is ke liye hamesa stop loss and take profit ki limit jarur laga leni chahiye jisase jayada profit aur kam loss hone ke chance rahe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading we can collect all data for the next trade and analyze it must and keep an eye on forex news too and when we delete market trends we must trade on forex and we know that Forex is the world's currency business. so if you have a trade here, at first you should know about Forex then to gather a lot of information that helps you to trade here then to find out about a demo account and learn more about it before starting your business. I think without it, you can fail at Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading, we must learn first. Learning is the key to making a profit and being in this market for a long time. Before placing orders on the market, we must check the charts for what they say and try to listen to them. I feel Charts are talking to us and we have to adjust and learn what they will show us. and before trading it is good to continue to learn and do it .. the main thing is to get a good profit and then make a good experience..with the right experience we can make a good learning ..

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with your opinion, so far I really have a problem with Forex news, or Fundamental. What I have done so far is only technical, because I have not found a good source for fundamental analysis, so I hope he gets guidance from senior traders. and yes you are right in this matter, there is a minimum knowledge given that a forex trader must have before they start trading directly. If they have inconsistent and inadequate knowledge about forex, then they must remain in the demo and gain knowledge until they are ready.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you trade, you must learn and gain experience about Forex. If you are a good trader, you can trade well and get good profits in Forex trading and analysis of the most important things to trade the market value perfectly. experience is the best teacher and I think when you enter the trading business, the first step in learning the trade work and working on demo trading is when you are the best learning in this job, you have good experience in the trading business then enter in real trading with big capital and start trading with the best investment and give the best time in the trading business

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you trade, you must learn and gain experience about Forex. If you are a good trader, you can trade well and get good profits in Forex trading and analysis of the most important things to trade the market value perfectly. experience is the best teacher and I think when you enter the trading business, the first step in learning the trade work and working on demo trading is when you are the best learning in this job, you have good experience in the trading business then enter in real trading with big capital and start trading with the best investment and give the best time in the trading business

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I enter the trading business I don't have much experience in the trading business I work hard at this job and study well this job and after learning the best this job enters this job and know I am the best trader and produce well in this job because I'm first learning this job, so I suggest traders who are just learning first then enter this job and when comparing the 13-week Currency Classification with the pair mentioned in the Ranking List above, some will be less attractive. On the other hand, the pair is at the top of the list in part also because of their volatility. It seems better to take a position for a short time and take advantage of high price movements.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our achievements in making benefits comparable to the principles we have set for yourself, at that point after some time we can understand the way to exchange and in addition to being possible and we can carry it out properly, provided each of these standards is clear to surprisingly better and before trading in this trading business I get a trading market analysis then we can trade with this market because trading in this business good traders see their capital and then they make a trading strategy for this business.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, in any case, I know about technical analysis, which requires me to check how my indicators are aligned on different time frames. Especially the time frame is 30 minutes-1 hour and 4 hours. That's all I need in preparation for making trade entries. I don't pay much attention to fundamental analysis because from my trading experience my technical indicators give me everything I need to make my trade entries. and In my opinion, I think emotions can often guide foreign currency trading and also in my opinion, I always start trading by just looking at my favorite writing about controlling emotions and it also helps me to keep our emotions minimum for a long time for all People's techniques for controlling emotions will change that really need to be recognized and also built to train.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kisi bhee kam ko krny ke liye uske liye acha knowledge zuroor hona chahiye tbhi app us ko achy se perform krr skaty ho or ye bht hee zuroori hota hai kyun ke aggr knowledge na ho to app kbhi bhee us kam ko achy se perform nhi krr skaty orr bina practice apka knowledge bhee kisi kam ka nhi hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 337 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)