+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 336 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Hybrid View

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What to do before trading ?

Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to prawinkurdeg For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-23), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), babar8487 (2018-10-26), danish555 (2017-11-21), Facebook (2018-11-23), hammad101 (2020-05-23), mehro (2019-04-21), Mishi khan (2017-12-19), muslimbaloch (2018-04-15), Mustansir (2018-07-07), ntn (2018-06-28), QamarXulqi (2018-10-26), raheel001 (2020-10-31), Ramzanali (2017-12-26), rockstar3 (2017-10-22), rupayan007 (2013-02-28), sahidsyl (2012-09-19), sweety faiza (2019-09-22), taifi619 (2013-07-20), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading
    do the best we can

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), babar8487 (2018-10-26), hammad101 (2020-05-23), Mishi khan (2017-12-19), muslimbaloch (2018-04-15), QamarXulqi (2018-10-26), Ramzanali (2017-12-26), rockstar3 (2017-10-22), sahidsyl (2012-09-19), sweety faiza (2019-09-22)

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market conditon with real then they just make gamble for thier trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waleedb is an unknown quantity at this point waleedb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading
    trading karny say phly achi trha read karta ho phr us k bary me sochta ho kia hai ye is k chart wagera chek kartaho or phr us k bad trade karta ho jo us hisab say munasib hota hai

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamain trading se pehle ek to apne personal computer kharidna chahye aur dusre number par yeh ke internet ki sahoolat activate karwani chahye phir kisi senior member ko keh kar uss se trading seekhni chahye aur then start g

Banned haniu is an unknown quantity at this point haniu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex pay trading start karnay say pehlay is k baray me information hasil karni chae hai tak work karna asan ho or work karnay me koi problem na ho or acha profit hasil kia ja sakay

Banned hani is an unknown quantity at this point hani's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex pay trading karnay say pehlay forex k baray me ziada say ziada information hasil karni chae hai ta k proper work kia ja sakay or work karnay me koi problem na ho

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    forex pay trading karnay say pehlay forex k baray me ziada say ziada information hasil karni chae hai ta k proper work kia ja sakay or work karnay me koi problem na ho
    aisa krna bohat zaruri hai kiyu k forex main sub cheezain dekhne main choti choti hai lekin in ko smjhna bohat hi zaruri hai ager forex business main amyab hona hai hum. aur forex main yehi aik tip hai jo log kamyab hai wo forex koseries lete hai .

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    shuru karne sa pehle ap ko us currency pair k baray main information or knowledge hona chahiey uski ups and downs ki news k baray main pata hona chahiey or us currency pair ki country k andar k halat jin ki waja sa uski currency pa asar parta ho

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I entirely consider your notion that commerce while not previous preparation is simply like gambling and that we area unit entirely depended upon our luck. therefore i feel so as to earn sensible cash from this business we tend to should concentrate our attention to the current profession and ne'er lose our hopes as a result of some losses.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 336 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)