+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 337 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think the most crucial thing is find out the area from where tou get premade specialized and essential research and present new relevant to couple that you are going to business. Because when you go to your stay dealing display these things are available to you for fast creating decisions. is vweri good Ya saya setuju dengan pendapat Anda, tetapi trader harus melakukan perdagangan di akun demo untuk mendapatkan pengetahuan tentang analisa teknis dan fundamental karena ketika trader akan melakukan kerugian pada akun demo maka mereka akan mencoba untuk memecahkan masalah mereka dan akan mencoba untuk belajar dari kesalahan ini. dengan begitu mereka akan lebih profesional ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-09), Unregistered (2)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    It is essential that you become successful at practice trading over a period of time before trading for real. If you're getting ready to sell your house, there are several TV shows that give advice on making your home more appealing to potential buyers. The bottom line is that to fully develop your Forex trading skills you need to learn to trade the higher time frames before you do anything else

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    In my opinion i think emotion can often perform the guideline within foreign currency trading and also in my opinion i always start trading by simply looking at a favorite write-up on emotion controlling and it also assists me to keep our emotion intact a minimum of for a long time for everybody the technique to control emotion will change which really needs to be recognized and also built to train.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I do before dealing is I evaluate first my maps and look for many time frames if there is a pattern, and then I also study the currency dealing schedule and see if there is a big information arriving. If there is, then I don't business, but if none, then I delay for the indication of my technique and then I start my business. yeah ... do not make analysis, forex is gambling, before trading, traders should perform technical analysis and news related to the pairs that we are trading, traders are also preparing plans pshikologi trade and good trading for sucsess in trading forex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading we should do learning first. Learning is the key for making profit and being in this market for long time. Before placing the order on the market we should check the charts for what they are saying and try to listen to them . I feel Charts talk to us and we should tune to them and learn what they are going to guide us. when we want to start the trade we should must be got knowledge about the Forex trading and when we will decide to join this then we should must make a account on demo and do work here at least a month and do practice after then in real we should be analyze the market and then putt the selling order when we will understand the next move of market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is essential that you become successful at practice trading over a period of time before trading for real. If you're getting ready to sell your house, there are several TV shows that give advice on making your home more appealing to potential buyers. The bottom line is that to fully develop your Forex trading skills you need to learn to trade the higher time frames before you do anything else.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion i think emotion can often perform the guideline within foreign currency trading and also in my opinion i always start trading by simply looking at a favorite write-up on emotion controlling and it also assists me to keep our emotion intact a minimum of for a long time for everybody the technique to control emotion will change which really needs to be recognized and also built to train.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you need to represent profit in your trade then you requirement to see umpteen believe before afford any trade. I judge before trading trader should see the fundamental news and other modify what will be happen in forex market and moldiness analysis the chart that can helpfulness trader to achieve beneficent trade.. I see the international news.and when i trade forex i see the market and at first trade demo account if i profit than i trade demo account. so please every one trade very careful.thank you

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before start trading according need sufficient knowledge of forex market. Need Proper training . Demo practice is very useful and give you best idea. Therefore, forum discuss, share successful trader and must read all analysis to help earn from this great market. yes uou right no matter the good of strategy you use or the experience you have you must take a note of all coming week news that will affect if we want or not with the market so , it cant make ant sense trading without fundamental news am sure of that thank you:-)

Banned Quintagueli is on a distinguished road Quintagueli's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, at least you need to learn this, and then how it goes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 337 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)