+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before start trading we need to observe the market situation very carefully. we need to first fix our target and try to understand the market movement by using technical analysis. after technical we need to consider the fundamental analysis of this currency by the help of various news and upcoming news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading main koi bhi pair open karney se pehele main chart dekhta hounkioun k es se mugh ko kafi had tak trand ka pata chalta ha e s k bad he main koi trade open karta houn

--- Update ---

bor ma jb b trading krne lgta hu to sb se pehle proper technical analysis krta hu jis k lye ma kuch indicators use krta hu jin se ma support resistance or pivot ka pta lgata hu,phr apne tmam indicator se ek signal generate kr k phr order place krta hu

--- Update ---

bor ma jb b trading krne lgta hu to sb se pehle proper technical analysis krta hu jis k lye ma kuch indicators use krta hu jin se ma support resistance or pivot ka pta lgata hu,phr apne tmam indicator se ek signal generate kr k phr order place krta hu

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    well as for me i think the very best thing we need to do before placing any order in the forex market is to first analysis the support and resistance then we can always know the very best point to exit the trade because the more you can analysis your support and resistance the more you get your point to take profit Before trading you have to select first what currencies pair will you choice. Then you have to check their fundamental, analysis them. After that you can start your trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, trading with a fundamental analysis more useful than technical analysis, because 85% of the market movement is influenced by fundamental analysis.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya but is aw the difference of analysis between website to website and expert ot expert but trusting of real analysis been a doubt..which analysis u are follow actually?do u create own analysis? i always tried to see what other experts are doing .i watch the eotor open book for the position.

--- Update ---

mujhe nahi lagta ki forex trader ko kisi ke bhi analysis pe bharosa karna chahaiye
    agar aapko lagta hai ki aapme market ki samjh hai aur aap trading ache se jante ho, technical aur fundamental ko ache se samjhte ho to aapko khud ke analysis pe hi bharosa rakhna chahaiye aur kanhi bhi kisi bhi dusre trader ki baat me nahi aana chahaiye

--- Update ---

we must know the terms in foreign exchange, find out the price movement of currencies, learn trading strategies. tradinglah use the demo account for some time that we get to know metatrader well, so no one clicks when it used real account

--- Update ---

Before trading on the account one should carry out proper analysis of the market based on the News announcements and other technical factors of the day. I start my trading by looking at the charts and comparing the price action with the previous day chart. And also i check with the my running orders condition and take decisions based on the profitable and loosing trades.

--- Update ---

chahae trader jitni marzi technical study kar le lekin fir bhi usse deal kholne se pehle 1 baar news ko ar data ko dekh lena chahaiye kyunki nes aur datas ka kuch fix time nahi hota aur kayi bar koi bhi badi nes generate ho jati hai aur trader ko pata bhi nahi chalta aur wo galti kar jata hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

--- Update ---

and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading

--- Update ---

I totally agree with your notion that trading without prior preparation is just like gambling and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I think in order to earn good money from this business we must concentrate our attention to this profession and never lose our hopes due to some losses.

--- Update ---

trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

--- Update ---

You are right brother. I think every successful trader do the same thing before entering his trades. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going. That's all about good analysis.

--- Update ---

forex me agar aapko acha trader ban na hai aur lagatar profit kama hai to aapko amrket ke basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah ke analysis me master karni padegi..uske baad hi aap market me ache trader ban paoge..jo bhi trader market ko ache se samjhta hai wahi trader aage chal ke successful forex trader banta hai

--- Update ---

yeah, i agree with your statement. before we trade in forex, we must know everything about forex. Without knowing many aspects of trading, a trader will only lose and lose. A successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs. Even us, as newbie, we must learn and learn how we trade correctly, and finally we can make profit with forex.

--- Update ---

be prepared well in advance of trading, you must know and understand the workings of a system or strategy you use, make a clear plan in detail, review the schedule or the economic calendar has a strong impact on the currency pair price movement on that day . and do not sleep when you're trading!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as for me i think the very best thing we need to do before placing any order in the forex market is to first analysis the support and resistance then we can always know the very best point to exit the trade because the more you can analysis your support and resistance the more you get your point to take profit Before trading you have to select first what currencies pair will you choice. Then you have to check their fundamental, analysis them. After that you can start your trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In many conversations I am finding that traders are talking about SL/PT ratio. Some parts they mention that this ratio should be about 1:3 or higher to make some relevant profit against investment. Though I know SL means STOP LOSS and that is used to safeguard of the investor from making huge loss but what actually is the meaning of SL/PT ratio and how it is calculated?

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Learn learn as much as you can. There is a pro-verb "be quick with farming and be selective with business". The more you learn and practice the more you will become mature to decide what to do. Many mentors says it is better to start with a demo account and virtual currency before going with real money. That can help a lot to have some knowledge about the trade market and their behavior. Some mentors advice to follow a mentor who is currently active in this market and doing a decent profit their. It is an individual constraint to select a way of approach to start the job.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How you start to study the market before you start your trading everyday. Do you follow some forex indicators to find out the most probable trend of the current market or you do some other analysis to study the state of the current market. How you assure that your investment will give you some profit at the end of the day. Methods vary from person to person. I want to learn from your experience as I am quite new here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)