+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: MBFX trading system.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sahilbutt View Post
    mbfx is a best trading system in all over the world many traders good in it if you are join this platform so you are first best learn in it then you are better work in mbfx platform
    bhai mere ko nahi lagta hai, ki MBFX ek achcha trading system hai, main isko use kar chuka hoon, aur ye system to ek dum repaint hai, jab maine isko try kiya tha, to result achcha nahi tha, tabhi se maine isko use karna chor diya.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member masud022 is an unknown quantity at this point masud022's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I found in this system, but I forgot. I think if you have abnormal mbevk of average group method, so they move. The removal of the intermediate adjustment has been often forever. However, I tried using a moving average, it is appropriate to make a distinction from the name, I found. However, I have to get technical. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kaplu is an unknown quantity at this point kaplu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard of this method, but I forgot. Due to the transfer of technology used, MBFX if you think the views of the group stage as the anomaly anomalies. Moving average from 1 to infinity. An attempt was made to use the moving average level, you will be able to find acceptable, but actually the difference to me. Eventually, technology will allow. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this MBFX technique uses a set level of moving average, because if it's seen as deviation. moving average level setting can be from 1 to infinity. I've tried to use a moving average level

Banned hakvcdf is an unknown quantity at this point hakvcdf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure I was familiar with this technique, but when I do. I am sure that this strategy MBFX uses a fixed point of movement for normal, because if it is seen as an alteration. The movement of the normal level of placement can be from 1 to infinity. I have been experimenting with, try the normal level, but I certainly do not find suitable space for me. Anyway, I started the ball rolling, this strategy you can electronically.

Junior Member Maddy is an unknown quantity at this point Maddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This systems seems like a combination of RSI/Stochastic with dynamci fibonnaci levels. As with RSI based systems it is common that they work well in ranging markets, but tend to fail in strong trending markets (Reason- these are leading indicators). For ranging markets indicators like Ichimoku and MAs work well.
    My advise to all of those who are using this- Please buy when the indicator crosses 20 and sell when it moves below 80 (if the levels are shown). Please please use tight stop losses as a single bad trade could wipe out your account.

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good trading system, but it does not work in the market in a sideways manner, and this is a very bad thing. This is a fishing strategy when the price hits the red line and place an order. I recommend those who have enough time for trading

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    mbfx is a best trading system in all over the world many traders good in it if you are join this platform so you are first best learn in it then you are better work in mbfx platform

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shivendra View Post
    haan iske baren me hum google search karke pata laga sakten hai wise mai iske baren me jayda nhi janta hun lekin abhi mia kosis zroor karunga iske baren me janne ki . ye mere liy acha savit ho sakta hai .
    bhai waise is indicator ke bare mein janne ki koi jarurat nahi hai, kyunki ye indicator kaam ka nahi hai, ye scam indicator hai, matlab ki repaint indicator hai, isse to achcha hai, ki aap koi dusra indicator test kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mktysd is an unknown quantity at this point mktysd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, I forgot my heart here. I think this approach to operate with, so, then, if he MBFX provisions considered in the use of the level of the group. Is a move in a relatively high standard of the regulation. I tried to use of the crossing, but I go back through the category that I found. In every way I have permission for them down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast