+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

so here i discuss my 2nd Strategy.. with them.. sara profit earned kar saktaa han main be yhai strategy apnaoo ga or boht sara profit earned karon ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks

My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working .. business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member imran11 is an unknown quantity at this point imran11's Avatar
    Thanks
    After i post my 1st stratagy .. i get some good comment

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use a large amount. This strategy can be very helpful. I know that this is suitable for newbie. This strategy because the market does not take long to see. Similar to the system, I think. I try to show, I hope you can get the green stuff with my friends.

Junior Member bull125 is an unknown quantity at this point bull125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view Forex trading is a currency business and Forex trading is well-known all over the globe for it .but if you want to do it then you need to know some part or guidelines about it like get encounter take by trial consideration for how to doing Forex trading trading and get information about control.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

The key to achievements in Currency trading is to shift away from worry and avarice .. and to be individual and pleased ..
    Every starter in Forex supplier, should understand well .. and try to achieve the biggest possible experience to achieve the biggest possible benefit

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Disliking currency trading will do you no excellent all you have t do is learn what works, have a excellent currency investor to educate you, go returning and trial business, build your assurance returning, handle your risk well and you will be successful let the rest of us

Member Empress is on a distinguished road Empress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so for successful in currency trading ... that then can be said that the technique is very successful. I think the best technique in currency trading is against worry themselves, so successful so it os reallly mportant for u to understand the the detail of the setuation, this is very essential for everyone...

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so for successful in currency trading ... that then can be said that the technique is very successful. I think the best technique in currency trading is against worry themselves, so successful so it os reallly mportant for u to understand the the detail of the setuation, this is very essential for everyone...

Banned farhachaudhery is on a distinguished road farhachaudhery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are an individual continue to using this method in this case?What exactly is your outcome today?I think the method can feel considered a scalping approach.You find,the profits pips can be quite small for me to enjoy.However I will still test the method in this case.

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoddutfx View Post
    This provides a way for traders who think that work part time, wanting to target nearly scalping. but should be able to understand well about the suppport and resistant to this technique .. because support and resistance is basic for all tehnique..

learn forex calculate the right of the appropriate trading margin trading systems appropriate capital and reduce risk in accordance with the calculation of gains and mistakes in Forex trading to maintain a great advantage in the analysis of market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open