+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai app ki strategy waqey he kafi usefull hai eis sey trading krna kafi easy lagta hai eis mein
    earning krna b kafi easy hai mein app ki strategy follow kr raha hoon our mujhey achi earning
    ho rahi hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks

My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

this is the formula for given the pending order..
    when u given buy pending order...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks

My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

now the formula for given the buy pending order.
    pending type: buy stop /limit
    entry price: high + 10pips
    take profit: entry price +15pips
    stop loss: entry price - ( 20, or 25 or 30 or what ever u want .. but i prefer 30pips)

expiry: current date with time 22

Senior Member imran11 is an unknown quantity at this point imran11's Avatar
    Thanks

15pips guranteed.

here is the formula..
    at the time 6-7gmt ( insta forex time )
    open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .

Banned kalam01 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam01's Avatar
    Thanks
    its usable in any pair..
    timeframe- daily chart.
    order type- pending order.
    use the stop loss. and take profit. with the expired time..

Member ebiztoppers is an unknown quantity at this point ebiztoppers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have one strategy Just simple, You can try it,
    Chart D1
    opening Price + 99 Pips Give a SellLimit
    TP = 15 Pips

Opening Price - 99 Pips give a Buy Limit
    TP = 15 pips from your order

I don't use Stoploss rather use Sell Stop or Buy Stop

Banned himu03 is an unknown quantity at this point himu03's Avatar
    Thanks
    open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .. with daily chart..
    chek the price..
    open price, high, low, current

Senior Member lalmiah00 is an unknown quantity at this point lalmiah00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'm with a good manual to Bulgaria. The strategies are very useful. Please note that it is not appropriate for the newborn, this is because a lot of the time, look at the market. That's I think are similar to the text, you can get a demo of the Bulgarian friend green priest.....best of luck.

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the information I will try to implement these activities or strategies so that I can find the results I want and according to what you told me and inform me and I will start to learn, thank you information.

Senior Member mimon95 is an unknown quantity at this point mimon95's Avatar
    Thanks

15pips guranteed.

at the time 6-7gmt ( insta forex time )
    open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .. with daily chart..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open