+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: which three indicators do you think are best???

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not say that three particular indicators are the best , i am seeing many more trdaing indicators everyday, but i can say that it is the custom trading indicator that will have the best result, they have shown me the way to many profits in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bassfxx is an unknown quantity at this point bassfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD indicator is one of the most popular indicator that is been use in the forex market, apart from the moving averages, i think that trading with the MACD indicator is a very good one and have been proven to be reliable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i cannot give this specifically. Because i have a lot indicator. after that i am give three indicator.That are MACD.CCI and EMA 100.200 and 50. That is all.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ansari123 View Post
    i have used so many indicators but i am confused about their selection.could any person tell me the best one.
    My ultimate choice is to use the Alligator indicator and also paraboliksar sir,
    using an indicator of this then I would be safe in the open position well and if I am still unsure then I would add a stochastic so I can be more confident

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I do not know what the best indicators are, but I use my favourite indicators: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, and Stochastic.Sometimes I wonder, many traders who collected so many indicators. Though we can not put everything on the chart. Because it will make us confused to analyze the market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tareqbmw01 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-24)

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hsn83 View Post
    There are dozens of different types of technical indicators. Every trader uses his or her favorites. Yet most traders will agree that there are three indicators that every currency trader must use.

Moving Average Lines
    Bollinger Bands
    Average Directional Index (ADX)
    The number of technical indicators not dozens, but millions. Sometimes I wonder, many traders who collected so many indicators. Though we can not put everything on the chart. Because it will make us confused to analyze the market. I think Bolinger band was very good, and the function of the midle band similar to the moving average.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to finagold For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-29)

Member hsn83 is on a distinguished road hsn83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are dozens of different types of technical indicators. Every trader uses his or her favorites. Yet most traders will agree that there are three indicators that every currency trader must use.

Moving Average Lines
    Bollinger Bands
    Average Directional Index (ADX)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hsn83 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-29)

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can not suggest which may works good for you. But i can tell you which works good for me. I have some favourite indicators. They are RSI, RDX, MACD and MA.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think and I use indicators bolinger band, stochastic and sidus v.4 I think it very nine if we are disciplined in trading and also follow the rules that we make. Most importantly do not fight the trend and not be greedy in trading.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use indicators Bolinger bands, stochastic, and Sidus v3. I think it's very good, if we are disciplined in trading rules that we make. And most importantly do not fight the trend .. happy trading ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open