+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai indicators kese use kia jata ha yai ak trader ko pta hta ha ye sb entry point btatay,abi aap ka experience km lgta ha forex me jese jese ap experience hote jao ghay ap ko pta chlta jaye ga or apko loss bhi nhi huga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe i donot have any knowledge about the use of indicators because i do not ever used indicators during trading but i think that directions regarding the use of indicators are shown on the terminal but the indicators do not always indicate true value.
    Last edited by fakit; 2016-11-22 at 07:59 PM.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is best. Indicators is a very important rolwe in the forex market. With out indicator that we can not successful work. So you are apply any indicator. Bu you have the complete information of the indicators. you are follow the reqular. you are analysis the fundament analysis. so you are preform the right work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a flat rate of movement of candle some time backwards.the median average price 15 cadle before.It,s just that I know of other indicators I also still learning. onle understand a little bit about moving average.

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay MT4 mai different indicators ki list hai. Sub say pehly ap indicators ki information aur es ki movement ky bray mai jana ho gy. Tb ap indicators ko use kr sakty hai. Ap ko pata hai k hum 2 say zada bhe indicators use krtay hai. es lye un ki complete information bohat zaroori hai.

Member Tozammel786 is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not all trading platforms are created equal. Heck, even MT4 platforms arent all the same!

They come with different sets of indicators, depending on your broker. Some come with just the basics, while others come equipped with all sets of tools and advanced studies to help you with your trading decisions.

In a way, thats where the beauty of MT4 liesits highly customizable! Think of it as the PC of trading platforms (sorry, Apple fanboys!); you can run all sorts of indicators and EAs, tweak their settings in almost any way you want, and even create your own from scratch!

In this lesson, were gonna get you started to getting the most out of MetaTrader 4. Knowing how to enter and exit trades isnt enough. You have to know how to use your platforms various tools to the fullest, and you have to know how to customize them to your needs.

If youve ever wondered how other traders get all those fancy indicators and thingamajigs on their charts, then this lesson is for you!

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, naturally in forex trading Id like to consider even i dont know much about indiactors because these indicators may not always be true and i use my own experience and knowledge while trading.i have only a little bit information about moving averange.it is a flat rate of movement of candle some time backward.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)
    equity occurred right at the start, with account equity falling 9.63% to
    $41,046.52 on November 30, 2001. Fortunately, the partners dont seem too
    annoyed about our less than optimum results to date, but I do wonder what
    to make of the blindfold and the package of cigarettes they sent me, ostensibly

Banned shagufta is an unknown quantity at this point shagufta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually we need to do is learn from the character of the indicator itself because each indicator has its own character according to their usefulness the longer we get into this business there would be more understanding indicate the approximate direction of price movement

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that using indicator is very simple matter . What you have to do is to just peek an indicator from your platform and you have to know that different indicators are used for identifying different purposes . So try it out .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open