+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mujhe is ke bare me thik se malum nahi hai , main to ak new member hu forex trading ke liye , main ne abhi tak koi bhi traded hi nahi ki hai . main is business ke learn hasil kar rahi hu , agar koi exprienced trader mujhe is ke bare me jankari dete hai to mujhe forex trading karne me bahut hi faida ho ti hai , quite easy for us to understand it and we understand how the trade market or we can use as an indicator of our way of how we put it in this business indicators to determine where the good with the right direction and we can do to help us in the trade and business we do well in this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ap ko indicators ki talash ha or ap ko maloom karna ha k usy kis trah sa use karna hota ha main ap ko aik acha indicator batata hon jo main khude use karta hon wo ha RSI is indicator main 2 line hoti ha ap necy wali line ko 20 limit de do or oper wali ko 80 ki limit de do phir ap dekho k oper wali line sa lakeer cross kar jay tu ankh banda kar k buy kar do or nechy bhi isi trah sa ha sell kar do. aap agr koi indicator use karna chatay hain tou aap ko iss apnay trading software par lagana aana chayey.forex main aap iss ko learn kar saktay hain.google par ja kar aap write karin how to aply indicator on trading software.aap ko bohat see viideos mill jain gee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But first you should learn these basic indicator first and do practice in demo account as much possible for you then There many Indicator used in forex chart a buy sell arrow indicator is most popular in these days but commonly used RSI (relative strength index) Bollinger Bands MA etc as tors which mostly lag and provide false signals so but i also heard that indicators indication does not work most of the time so i am scared to use any indicator I think we should be able to focus and all the good will and hard work we will be very good and all will be fine with focus and all need process and hard work we will be very good and all will be fine with focus and all need process and hard work we will be very good indeed.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai indicator ko sahi se use karna bhauat zyada zarori hai iss field mein agar aap indicator use karna chahte hain toh bhai aapko sahi jagah pe indicator ko use karna bhauat zyada zarori hai agar aap ne indicator galat jagah pe use kiya toh aap trend sahi se predict nahi kar sakeinge bhai aur paisa nahi ayega. With this Eindikator we can determine the point the point of reversal will happen to prices in the future and this indicator is very useful for traders who mengandalakan scalping techniques in fact i think buffet or soros never use any kind of indicators because they are business man they never trade by the laptop displays At first trust yourself for trade and forex is a great business for the people after all and for this reason i do not use any bad signal basicall

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The bahi mene atna time ho gaya he mened as kabi indicator ko kabi used ni keye h g lakn ap ko forex indicarot ke bare me muje kuch informations nis had lakin koi ye be betad sakta he ke forex me jo indiacator used hoted as ha wo teek ha ya ni hot ais bare me muje se koi share kares !! rsi indicator is very good indicator in which the price following oscillator that ranges between 0 and 100 and there are 3 main zones with rsi as Upper overbought zone ranging from 70%-100%, Lower oversold zone ranging from 0%-30% and middle or neutral zone ranging from 30%-70%

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All indicators are useful for trading, we have to choose several indicators for trading rather than sometimes I get a winning trade and sometimes lose a trade because of that I don't use most indicators but sometimes I try it only in a demo account then the chances of your success are very many And because it's somehow not 100% accurate because every indicator is Google if it doesn't last too. Especially I like the Moving Average Parabolic SR and zigzag indicators. And my time frame is 15M and 30M has a lot of indica so Off Curse Candlestick is the only indicator that is familiar to me and I'm also interested in Fibonacci but still Candlestick helps us to provide some statistics about forex conditions until I don't believe in indicators because of this just to help this is not true because we believe at certain times this is true and sometimes this is not

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are the basic tools of forex trading especially according to the sata indicators that I usually use are moving average indicators because by using them I usually make profits according to the strategies and systems used because they provide a good view of the market telling me whats the actual trend besides I also only I only use the Moving Average of one line for which one indicator does not give us a good signal If we make a trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA with the display parameters are responsive so now the better you can apply it to your trade, I have a very limited idea about forex indicators. If there are better indicators then let me know and which you should choose depends on what strategy you are using. ator using at 4H chart is the best for me so really I have never traded using indicators on the forex market, and not the indicators I use are RSI and Stochastic my two favorite indicators and I think we should be able to understand the market then everything will be OK fine and will be a very meaningful indicator and all will be good and as traders we must be able to focus and prepare and we all must be done patiently and all must be familiar with the process and the market then the indicators are very good.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each indicator is important from different perceptions and analysis and sorry my friend because I have never used indicators to understand market movements so that they cannot give their views because A beginner does not use the indicator focus on the first daily focus candlestick on the chart You see your candlestick if you see patterns or almost every day that we can get good success using this indicator and as a beginner I prefer to use moving average indicators (24)

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is greater than checking stock charts. Needless to say, stock charts are undoubtedly a big part of such an analysis. Although the movement of costs may only report. Technical signals or perhaps scientific studies help read the retail price movements of foreign currencies. They indicate whether the cost movement is strong or maybe more likely to be the opposite. They can really predict the next movement of foreign currency costs !! and People who are against the trend will take indicators that tell you the possibility of a reversal such as RSI and stochastic let alone I know that most traders around the world prefer technical analysis traders so you have to understand when you need which indicators. Some will tell us once the market changes trends, but some indicators are actually useless, they only give false signals. But of all the indicators

12. The Following User Says Thank You to captainfx For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open