+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Junior Member Amirusman is an unknown quantity at this point Amirusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator lgany k lie sada sa treka hae jo bhi indicator lgana ho menu mae sae sellect kry aur string kr k lga dy aur us sae madad hasil kry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji indicators ka istemaal karna bahut hi easy hota hain indicators humare ko sahi entry dene mein kafi madad karta hain lekin jab tak aap indicators ko achi tarah se nahi jaan lete hain tab tak apko trading nahi kar sakenge
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member bima is an unknown quantity at this point bima's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are various indicators that available.We can choose one or use several at once. we just need to learn to read the indicators and how to use it well, because it has virtually every indicator of each task or function.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member miopdal is an unknown quantity at this point miopdal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me always like to use indicator and i know how to used as a macd,as a rsi,as a bollinger band these three.bollinger band and macd usin as a g system same you can changed ema periodes as when you active an indicator also you will get easily video tutorial form youtube just need search in youtubes !!

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it is somehow not 100% accurate as every indicator is goog if not repain as well Mainly I like to indicator Moving Average Parabolic SR and zigzag And my time frame is 15M and 30M have many indica so Off curse Candlestick is the only familiar indicator to me and also I am interested in Fibonacci but still Candlestick help us to give some statistics about the condition of the forex till well i dont believe on indicators because these are just for helping these are not true as much that wee can believe on it some time these are true and some time these are not

Member rabba is an unknown quantity at this point rabba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Specifies the nature of the individual functions according to practical use. need to learn the names of the character, because sometimes, not the complete reference really is advanced the same objective and, in particular, to indicate a specific estimate. occurs, the path, the value of the activity relates.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayl se forex me indicator use kar na sab easy hey , just mt4 ki open - data file - mql4 - indicator uss me jake pest kar dena , and restart , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think k har indicator ka sath ak pdf ya fr word pad ki file hoti ha ap people ko open kr k chk kr skten ha agar woh na di gai ho to ap you indicator ko apne mt4 ma attach kren aur chk kren k ya kia cheez ha can be sa b ap ko kafi had tk madad trillion sakti ha trade on ones risk

Member samoel is an unknown quantity at this point samoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Par indicator toh already MT4 list mein available hote , RSI toh unhe MT4 mein attach karne ki baat kuch samajh nahi aayi..Kya aap aur behtar tarike se bata sakte..Waise jitne indicator MT4 mein show kiye gaye hain unke saath koi pdf ya word pad open nahi hoti..Can you give the exact link or give information into more better way so that newbies also got benefited.

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All indicators are useful for trading we have to choose few indicators for trading instead of Sometimes I got winning trades and sometimes losing trades therefore I do not use indicators mostly but sometimes i try them in demo account only accordingly then your success possibility is so much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open