+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in trading so i did not have much knowledge about indicator my friend teaching about indicator he teachinf how to use indicator how to analyze the indicator graph for investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main her indecator ko use karney ka apna he tareeqa ha kioun k main ne khud bhi es main kafi loss karwaya ha app ko chiye k jab bhi koi indecator use karney ka mode ho to app us k mutaliq sab janey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator is very useful for trader. Most of trader use indicator some time indicator will gives you good trading opportunity. I think moving average is very popular indicator. Many trader use moving average for there chart. Trader use indicator to analysis there chart.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several kinds of indicators in forex trading business and they all have different ways that they work. We must apply its own way in order to make such an indicator to get the good results that we desire in our trading.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riddick09 View Post
    Some even just used naked trading and they got good results in their trades. And having one or more trading indicators will mean better analysis. So far, I try to have many indicators but then I prefer to have only fewer indicators because of confusions and not all indicators were helpful so just picked some simple and easy to understand indicators like the MA.
    I agree, the more indicators you cause confused to determine the exact position. for each indicator has its own suggestions. I think, the more you use a simple indicator, the more accurate the results.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is easy to add an indicator from avaialble list to your chart siimply open list of indicators and drag and drop it to your chart here you can also change few parameters, i agree indicators help us make profitable trades and save lot of time for anlaysis.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried this from many days. Even i have downloaded lots of indicators from this forum. But i cannot use it, even not a single one. I am so frustrated. Even i have put those indicators files on my indicators's folder. But nothing happens. I have not found any tips on internet also. So please tell me how to use indicators.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators which are there in meta trader and trader first needs to learn and use and decide which indicator he wants to learn first and then study them and practice them in demo account and see the results on different time frames before they can actually trade with them on real account .

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    yar main na be kafi indicator used ka han muja be abi tak indicator ke samaj nahi yai ya kasa istamal haota ha or en ke instraction kahan lakhi hoti ha muaja to ag tak en indicator ke samaj nhi ae yar main na both koshas ke ka indicator ke mauaja samaj a jay or main na indicationr ko samnjan ke kafi koushas ke ha.

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed there are lots of indicators which have been there in meta trader. The trader 1st requirements to learn as well as utilize and also decide what kind of indicators he would like to learn 1st. Right after which study them and practice them in demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open