+ Reply to Thread
Page 1339 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 339 839 1239 1289 1329 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,390 of 13488

Thread: Forex is a great business?

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion the forex is really the great bussiness and i really like the forex trading and the forex is the reliable and the great earning bussiness and i prefer the forex trading to earn the financial support and i like the forex trading so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro you were right what you are saying. Currency trading is actually a heavy commercial site in this scene. If you have ideal knowledge on foreign currencies trade rather than you can earn one lot of cash on Forex trading business. This is one great opportunity to be able to earn one thousand money so easily without so much effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tanha007 is an unknown quantity at this point tanha007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex is a great businesses .but in my opinion Forex trading is one of the most riskiest method of making money online, it is only recomended for people that have been well trained . If you are a newbie to the internet, i suggest you opt for other ways to make money online.

Banned Vishvakarma is an unknown quantity at this point Vishvakarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex is a great business and we can make here huge money and also every people can trade here and there is not any limit of earning here in forex and I like it very much

Banned tooba is an unknown quantity at this point tooba's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not a good forex trader, but i say always forex is a good business. I just a regular person who can make a comfortable living by doing forex trading business. I hope in a future i become a good and great trader.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is big business, because forex business involves many people, and can be seen from the velocity of money to reach 3 trillion dollars per day. for me from this incident, it is concrete evidence about forex business is big business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bombastic For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-28)

Senior Member angaper is an unknown quantity at this point angaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a big business, or better said, is an opportunity available to make big business, because I do not think anyone can be a successful trader and statistics prove it: only 5% of those who enter in this market make profits eventually.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angaper For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-28)

Banned tieudao is an unknown quantity at this point tieudao's Avatar
    Thanks
    mouse. First, click on a significant Swing Low, then drag the cursor and click on the last Swing High. Finally, drag the cursor down again and click on the retracement Swing Low. This will display the price indicates expansion ratio and the corresponding prices.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly, my friend, is Forex Trading of the largest commercial markets in the world, number 'hopes exceeded one trillion U.S. dollars annually, which is a very large business, and over every market in the world.
    Forex Trading profit from a lot of people, and there are traders who made ​​a lot of money, but there are also losses, because the proportion of risk in Forex is very high, and can lose all your money in one transaction.

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by plus00 View Post
    I think Forex is a great business.What you think?
    yes this is true forex is the best and the greatest online trading business in all around the world and also forex is so much easy and simple and full Confortable business we can do from anywhere we want to, also we can make unlimite Profit no limit on withdraw money.. thats why i liked forex and i am doing forex as my personal business and as my permanent job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1339 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 339 839 1239 1289 1329 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (25)