+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main indicators of the development are scalping and skate ho na hi koi bahi, trading of the hon sakt action. bht indicator helps karta humi foreign exchange trading karn aka liya scalping ka liya tu indicator must ha build dedicator if the profit darter bilkul bahi gain forehead kar skate hai. and I have a lot of intensity balancing scalping units in a quarter of an hour. As fast as possible and the 15 m chart displays the whole light intensity unit, only opens after the device enters the drive location of the light intensity. Scalping will help us use all mistakes. Signs are lagging mostly, due to the fact that we offer quick action to produce open locations and close items briefly when we buy the benefits of doubt. Only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it is truly pure and safe for everyone rich or poor, and this is a real opportunity for people to change their standard of living in the future. In addition you can create a currency exchange company, look at the children of this community because we all have the ability to create unlimited income, currency trading as long as most of us understand more ... and Scalping, construction buying and selling are used for technical analysis. Technical analysis, easy to assemble new scalping tactics. I have no way to buy and sell, do not have any symptoms. I think that buying and selling naked will not be first class, how to actually buy and sell without analysis. Finished, you can buy and sell this type of format, to buy and sell?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    men yeh kar sakta hun kiun keh forex men me kafi der scalping using ki hey taqreeban ab mujhey kamuza ho gia hey kek ooper market district jaey gi aur kab neechey aey gi yeh to bohot asan hey forex trading men. and I think I will trade using my system recovery not in the index. Using indexes is and that I can, if we deserve a fair profit related to trade, which can be very good, I have experienced having to be able to get a lot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is difficult for me to do scalping without indicators., if I use indicators for scalping than I use forex news effects and expert advice and I compare with each other when they give the same results than I go with that signal open trading positions and get fortunately it is true that you can easily make scalping without indicators, it is also true that you cannot make scalping depending only on indicators, for that you need market knowledge and skills.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually sir i think i will get a better trade if i don't use indicators and i think there are various types of methods to win this market, like scalping. I think scalping is very helpful for the short term. Scalping trading is very complicated, I think and scalping time is very serious.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my main scalping is vishwas nahi rakhta kyonki ism bahut jyada risk ka upyog hota hai aur thoda market bhi idhar udhar hua to aapka temple investment capital loss ho jaega haan par ism fayda kafi hai fir bhi regular trade hi kafi accha hai kam risk lajin rehte hua to aapka temple investment capital loss ho jaega haan par ism fayda kafi hai fir bhi regular trade hi kafi accha hai kam risk lajin rehte safe hai ki thoda idhar udhar se koi fark nahi padne my wala account. and in my case, I am scalping the analysis of apni se karta hoon or dusra ye my pehle key demo account my currency pair ko test karta hoon key pair to the movement of the kesa ja rahi hai phr he me real me trading lagata hoon ye only liye faidey mand sickle hoti hai humesha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do scalping using the power of candles in 15 minutes. When the 15m chart shows the whole body of the candle, I just simply open the position to follow the candle of strength. Indicators using scalping will only make us confused. and I don't have the power of candles I'm a quarter-hour scalping victim. 15 M after the candle graph shows the full length, just open the position after the candle. Only the United States can make an indicator of victim scalping errors. We will create and open locations because we are lucky, I want to deactivate the fast steps that are needed right now because of the air.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping must follow the buying and selling style of some technical evaluation. The formal technical review tactic can be used for scalping, I don't know. I am somehow without the underlying transaction. I think there are no purchases and sales that can be very good, especially since this is a type of data operation. This proposal is a purchase / sale and even though we have electricity with speculation at the time of sailing. 15 m when the data showed body candles, but now I have made conditions looking for people to open the power jack. Use indicators to help all mixed scalp. Because I want you to take quick action to create conditions, for example open, close, this short period of time because we usually receive signals now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

wahyudin (2019-08-30)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well unfortunately I personally believe that I often follow price movements within a period of 15 minutes along with a strict risk management policy. The total stop loss points of all trades opened are equal to 10% of the total value of my account and we can take advantage of the candlestick formation to be used as a trading reference, some of my friends use the same method as this and they can make a profit whereas I have never scalped in a small period of time. so I stay focused on my trading system

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy to use your extraordinary stock and oscillator. This is because I made use of your differences. I really don't need to complete the various other signals given that will apply to me. Using only 2 signals like that will provide income in my opinion. Scalping strategy is generally used by beginners who do not have good knowledge about the Forex market so they prefer scalping because it is easy and fast.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast