+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: can you please tell me automated trading system

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't use megadroid it sucks: / I heard from members here. if you are into scalping thv v3 system there. That sounds promising. I tried it. will post backtest soon. learn at least some about forex and maybe there aren't many suggestions from me, but I suggest to keep the margins of MC always done and the impact of using ea .. indeed most people lack the confidence to trade manually, and the results are complicated

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't trust robots at all because the market is always moving according to different data and directions, problems in any expert advisors that are not designed to handle this variable data and therefore fail when the data change after short term. and but i can't believe in forex robots. and it's not good to depend on anything else. we must trade alone to gain knowledge & experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot for my opinion can be explained with an e-book before being exchanged for it. Read carefully all the parts and finally place it on the platform. I also think that my robot is suitable for one but not in other customers because it doesn't read the correct function by one or another person !! and as a beginner, I actually have no experience about robots. I think a robot can work, but how well it can be traded. Are robots always able to win money for us. need to know about this system

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the same trade without indicators we discard our positions with open positions between buying and selling by guessing technique in the final position is not a fortune that we can get, but more at a big loss and I would be better off using manual trading. with manual trading, I will be able to assess my skills and abilities in trading. if i have a mistake, i will fix it easily and i'm not lazy to analyze market prices. the manual can help me improve the quality of my technical trade.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For Scalper to Daytraders using the Expert Advisor as their tool is a good idea, but if they trade as Positioning traders who trade with a higher Duration who don't have a watch position every time and every hour of the show every minute I don't think they need to use EA . but for new traders, it is not suitable to use automatic trading. It's better for you to learn more and practice continuously. You must gather your experience. You can follow fundamental and technical analysis.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm also a beginner trader but personally I don't like to use ea n, because it might not improve your trading skills, it's better to try using your own head, it will improve your trading strategy
    and first you won't learn by automatic trading because you don't practice. if you want to learn, you have to trade on your own rather than automatically or something else ... that way you will improve your trading skills and take information like that during trading, try and don't be lazy

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be a successful trader or become a good trader then you can try the human method. Humans are perfect robots because they can understand more than robots. A robot can't do it better than a man. and Robot is a mechanical or virtual intelligent agent that can do tasks automatically or with a guide, usually by remote control.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic robots are programmed to issue multiple orders in certain cases, several times opening orders in the right way, but the situation of the forex market can change in other ways where the robot trades with, in this case, human touch is needed to make some changes when the order is excluded , meaning you have to close the risky order or change the stop loss or take profit to the entry point.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a manual trader and have never thought of using a robot in our trading system. Forex trading is one of the most popular businesses in the world. And every forex trader has many things to learn and practice, without practice it is impossible to become a successful trader. So trade on the forex market with the possibility of high expectations. and I don't believe that robotic trading gives me better performance and money. has no guarantee to make money with robots. I like to develop skills and knowledge in forex. In this way, we can make the market a good understanding and make trade better. So, I don't support trading robots in the forex business.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So if you trade manually, don't you repeat opening positions again if you are a Daytraders or Swing Traders, and you let the opportunity go from you? and Most of it happens like that, and it's no longer a secret that most people suffer losses due to the use of robots. But of course this situation becomes a big question mark for us, why can the robot be dangerous. It seems like it's not wrong with the robot, but the people who use it. They did not pay attention to the character, and weakness of the robot used, so they failed to get results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open