+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: can you please tell me automated trading system

Banned zahidahsan is an unknown quantity at this point zahidahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    At generally i am prefer to use manual trading system for entry and use robot for exit. In other words, robot help me to setup the stop lost and take profit values automatically. Both manual or robot are good enough as long as we can control and manage them properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading is that whereby a bunch of code in the code there are forex trading techniques that you have, and you no longer have to trade with a manual, but it can be done automatically

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is very best trading system and you can make money trade after applying this automated system, sometime i use this software but mostly i do my trades manually, in view automated trading system is best for who is new in this field and have very less information about market behavior, but if you have well experience and well knowledge about the market then you no need to apply this system.

Senior Member hafi1199 is an unknown quantity at this point hafi1199's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak meri maloomt ka talaq hay main bus itna janta hon kay is main app markeet kay halat ko dakhty howy ya kah daty ho apny autmated soft ware ko kay agar aisa ho aur main na hon tu aisua kar lana tab wo app ke batai hoi raha par chalta howa wohee kam karta hy kyon kay wo aik macheen hay jo order manti hay jo ap do gay.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hafi1199 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-12-21)

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my information automated software is that which can perform your work when you provide command to it.i perform that task automatically.you just have to wait and watch and your work will be done automatically.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to m.ahmed bilal For This Useful Post:

extreem (2018-06-14)

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ansari123 View Post
    i have never tried this tool in my trading , i am so old in this field but still didnt try it if somebody describe me about that i will be thankful.
    automated trading system is a program that we can trade with an automated way so that we will also be able to get an easy way to open a position
    this way we will be able to make use of our time well because there has been representing us in the trade in the forex market

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-12-13)

Senior Member ansari123 is on a distinguished road ansari123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

can you please tell me automated trading system

i have never tried this tool in my trading , i am so old in this field but still didnt try it if somebody describe me about that i will be thankful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ansari123 For This Useful Post:

Vinita (2018-10-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open