+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: can you please tell me automated trading system

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are new to forex trading, I suggest you trade first with manual trading and know the basics about forex, learn technical analysis. Forex or EA robots are only good if you know how it works and know the correct settings. After all, I used my own EA or forex robot that I personally developed and made a consistent profit for almost 6 months now. and I have never used a forex robot. because only this time I knew there was a forex robot. but if our robot can get more money than our manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2019-08-26)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't even test any robots. I know there are some robots that make huge profits where many traders trade. but I want to trade with my own knowledge and analysis and I will continue my efforts to make more success. and I don't use forex robot because now I am learning how to trade forex. I want to do my trade based on my own strategy and analysis. I also don't want to pay a certain amount of fees where there is no guarantee that the robot will help me get money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

perkalian (2019-08-28)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EA martieangle requires large amounts of capital which sometimes requires monitoring to use it because we need to further modify the risk limits of EA to reduce or reduce steps or if possible only use 1-2 steps to secure our capital then achieve more profits both consistently and stably

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why look for robots when you can learn to trade and earn. Using robots will make traders ignore learning and find information for better trading. Most of these robots are not even efficient and good ones are very expensive and rarely found. So why look for robots when your eyes and brain can do a better job for you.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really get your life partner.

You mean, you are an ea seller and also a programmer but after all this time you feel you cannot produce a good ea?

Well, if you do it for six years you should at least make some good ea if you really know how to program and trade.

You just need to put your idea in ea.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-17)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is not safe. Robots are not human, they only predict trends if they go up or down, they cannot realize neutral trends. Sometimes the market rate changes suddenly, so you can lose and your trading is right depending on robots alone is not safe because I think they will have a situation in the market to lose and fail, so what we have to do is use robt to trade easily with our idea but still analyzing charts always to get out of the market when you feel you have to do it

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must look like a martingale expert advisor. it would be nice to see money management on this because the two that I have are very bad at cutting losses and starting from scratch. Now, I can't find a Martingale robot that doesn't do this. and from what I see from your post, I can truly say that you are trying to post an indicator that you have because the way you post shows me that it's a promotion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-16)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If robots really function and might help us trade, then it is another interesting event to relax us and once they are made well by good coders with a great trading strategy that can give us a lot of advantages, it can be used well by using good parameters that will suit us. and with the trading platform portability has increased, we can easily monitor our account from anywhere via our mobile or tab.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2019-08-15)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but right now tickel provides any tools for people to see and also the final results that I'm not aware of. True it will depend even when you might not season you and then buying and selling a trial might be significantly the most detrimental and I don't like using robots in forex. I always analyze the market manually. because it gives me a lot of advantages.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

kopai (2019-08-30)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you, try learning about forex and trading manually because these robots can make big losses because they cannot think like humans, if a trader faces a sudden problem in the market he might be able to find a solution but the robot cannot think and will fail at first problem and If you want to use a Forex robot for a live account I can suggest this robot is the best in forex trading. The name of this robot is: fapturbo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open