+ Reply to Thread
Page 1047 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 47 547 947 997 1037 1045 1046 1047 1048 LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,470 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Senior Member sma786 is an unknown quantity at this point sma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    It never hurts me to take profits and be flat even if I leave a lot of pips on the table because I can never, ever seem to call the top or bottom and I don't bother to try.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ASMINI is on a distinguished road ASMINI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    low profit is relative, its all depend to the capital on your account.. if you have a big capital and good money management, you can reach a big profit by using a big lot..but i think low profit is good and better that get loss in the market...
    Just click thanks if you think this is USEFUL POST
    join discuss in my thread https://indian-forex.com/showthread....-about-Profit!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ASMINI For This Useful Post:

mousu.oisi (2013-08-02)

Senior Member Air Razor is an unknown quantity at this point Air Razor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the biggeners low profit is not a bad deal when its offering u to learn with earn in busines then u shud hapily accept it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilel is an unknown quantity at this point bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i accpet low profit , in forex each profit what ever the amout
    have value and can make the hug profit , so i mut accpet it , it z
    better than loss, and also we must be greedy in forex

Banned hinajee is an unknown quantity at this point hinajee's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on person who is doing this business if he use lots of money and he want lots of profit from it then he will not accept low profit .but a person who is not that much experienced he use little money to earn profit then he will accept low profit but in this business every one want huge profit and some professional traders are earning huge profit in this business .

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if your capital is small either n was also good, the earnings will be good I now work for the provision of capital $ 1000 almost never without problems

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I still beginner I accepted a small profit, but if I had a lot of understand forex trading system then I did not receive a small profit, because forex trading very draining thoughts and emotions then i must have commensurate profit.

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that low profits in forex trading are good for trader's forex, as traders have low risk. If we would have low gain confidence and that is good for business forex trading.

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear mjy low profit accepted q k mery khiyaal sy low profit sy hum acha money akatha kar sakty han low profit ko agar planing main rakha jay to risk b low ho jata hai.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zuhaib For This Useful Post:

arsalan028 (2013-10-30), azharahmad (2017-10-29), Muhammad Ramzan (2013-11-25), Muhammad_Arif (2019-07-08), OM PRAKASH MISHRA (2016-03-14), Pakeeza (2018-04-21), samia93 (2018-01-03), shahzad kamran (2018-01-13), Syed Muntazer Mehdi (2018-03-26), tradetiger (2018-09-26)

Senior Member ABDELAAL is an unknown quantity at this point ABDELAAL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profits few better than losing
    Uncertain ground few profits and the loss best

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ABDELAAL For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-07-08), Pakeeza (2018-04-21), samia93 (2018-01-03), shahzad kamran (2018-01-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1047 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 47 547 947 997 1037 1045 1046 1047 1048 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)