+ Reply to Thread
Page 1046 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 46 546 946 996 1036 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a newbie i accept low profit because its very important that i should start trading from real account as a low volume if i start from high volume i can loss my capital so its very important that as a newbie we should start from low profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SuperGirl is an unknown quantity at this point SuperGirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    it relies on individual who is doing this company if he use plenty of cash and he want plenty of benefit from it then he will not agree to low benefit .but a individual who is not that much knowledgeable he use little cash to generate benefit then he will agree to low benefit but in this company every one want large benefit and some expert investors are making large benefit in this company .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vijaymunshi View Post
    profit is profit either its low or high..... with profit not only your equity will get increase but also your confidence will arise in next further deals.... apart from that profit margin is also equally proportion to ur equity investment...
    yea apne ek dum thik kaha he profit to profit hota he chahe kmm ho ja jiada ,agar aap low profit accept karna shod dege to shaid aap high profit me enter hi na kar pae kyo ke starting hmesha low se hi hoti he

Senior Member vijaymunshi is on a distinguished road vijaymunshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit is profit either its low or high..... with profit not only your equity will get increase but also your confidence will arise in next further deals.... apart from that profit margin is also equally proportion to ur equity investment...

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    yes of course dear i accept the low profit in this time because i am newbie trader am learning and used the demo account but i am earned small profit starting this is a good and best way for me.

Senior Member jorge1988 is an unknown quantity at this point jorge1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    not much, novice investors should focus on one currency pair instead of operating with multiple currency pairs if you want to have more opportunities to earn profits.

Banned jack_dip is an unknown quantity at this point jack_dip's Avatar
    Thanks
    But yes, indeed. I'm her man "or think foreign trade exchange of salary in Forex is actually a great Forex Officiants, especially since retailers have less available." even if all dealers for growth potential. For most of you who want the benefits of a reduced rate of Exchange used for the United States, in particular to improve, especially with serenity, to combine money Forex.

Senior Member clone is an unknown quantity at this point clone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I as a rookie, sure you could accept little benefit, because that would indicate that I'm doing the job properly, and slowly getting better after the strategy for power after aunmentar benefits.
    for beginners is good because it tells them they are on the right way

Member rose4princess is an unknown quantity at this point rose4princess's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i m accepting it!
    because the profit is profit, low or in high!
    some time i m getting low, and some time i m getting high profit by god!
    because there is not fixed our profit!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rose4princess For This Useful Post:

mousu.oisi (2013-08-02)

Banned waleedyousaf is an unknown quantity at this point waleedyousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am agree. we work for profit but loss ocure the little is also acceptable and it great for me and im work mostly for little profit,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1046 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 46 546 946 996 1036 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)